[br] suRrOGatE [allon]

sarah finished curling her hair and switched the iron off. "so, did you guys want to have kids?"

brendon shrugged from his place on her bed. "i dunno, i mean... if we had kids, we'd have to kick you out. and i don't really wanna do that, like... dallon and i love you and we love having you as a roommate. we know your financial situation is kinda screwed, and we don't wanna make you move."

sarah shrugged. "i don't need to stay here for the rest of my life, i have more friends I could probably live with. i just like living with you both because you're like, my bestest friends. aside from pete and kala of course."

"i need to find a new place anyways, i know it's uncomfortable to think about the fact that while you guys are probably having the kinkiest sex of your lives, little old sarah is binge-watching game of thrones just one door over."

brendon blushed madly and glared at sarah. she held up her hands defensively, "what? young, married couples always have needs, who am i to get in the way of that?"

the older rolled his eyes and slapped his legs. "i gotta get going, dallon is gonna be here to pick me up soon."

sarah nodded and kissed brendon's forehead. "and i have a date tonight that i have to finish getting ready for. hopefully i won't see you later if all goes well."

brendon gasped and held a hand over his heart. "owie. i am severely wounded." she just giggled and gave him a hug before he got up and went to wait for dallon in the living room.

"kids? i- i dunno brendon, i'm pretty content with just the two of us." he paused for about ten seconds before adding, "and sarah."

"and wouldn't we have to make sarah move out in order to make room for a baby? i mean, they're small, but they take up way more room than one would expect. plus, i love having sarah with us, why would i want anything different?"

brendon shrugged loosely. "it was just a question. it's not like i'm ready for it either. hell, i'm definitely not ready, i love being able to have sex a lot, thank you very much." dallon snorted, making water drip out of his nose and brendon laughed out loud, making older couples and businessmen glare at them.

"but in all seriousness, we're gonna need a lot of time to think it over. i mean, we wouldn't even know what to do-"

"you have amelie."

"-yes, dear. i have a daughter i have taken care of only a few times. besides, how the hell was i supposed to know condoms only work ninety-seven percent of the time? they should seriously put that on the front of the box..."

"they do."

"i- well- they need to make the font bigger!" brendon laughed at dallon's rising blush and only shook his head.

it's been a little under a year and dallon & brendon are both trying to find a woman willing to hold a child she can't even keep.

also known as a surrogate.

it's a lot harder than one would imagine.

"brendon? dallon? could i, um... could i talk to you for a moment?" both men looked up simultaneously at their roommate with questioning expressions.

"yeah?"

"what's up, hun?"

sarah took a deep breath and quickly yelled out, "i'm willing to be your surrogate!"

brendon gasped and clasped his hands together. and dallon smiled at sarah. brendon shot up and grabbed the brunette's hands. "are you serious?!" she smiled and nodded. "i'm willing to if you are."

brendon pulled her into a tight hug and almost screamed from the joy erupting in his heart and mind. dallon wrapped his arms around the both of them and planted kisses on both of their heads. "i love you guys."

dallon grinned against her hair. "we love you so much, sarah, you have no idea."

imma just
leave it there for now
ya gurl don't sleep

*forgive mistakes my kEYB O a RD