[fr] please don't cry, i have... thirty bucks and an airhead. [erard]

little!gee & awkward!softie!punk!frank ;)

..and, it's red-haired gee & rev frank

|
|
|

poor gee was having the worst day.

on the way to school, a car drove past him super fast, splashing a giant muddy puddle all over him, soaking his dress and stockings, he tripped, tearing said stockings and scuffing up his perfect shoes, accidentally tore his nail so low on his finger it drew blood, and his eyeshadow was now streaming because it was raining kind of hard.

he didn't even want to bother with an umbrella anymore. so he kept it tucked under his arm along with his books. he stomped through the front doors looking like an angry, muddy, adorable mess, making everybody look at him. he was looking down as he was walking, so he didn't see the other boy coming around the corner.

they collided into each other, sending each boy to the floor. gee landed on his butt, the other on his knees. books were scattered everywhere. he crossed his arms and was just about ready to let all his tears come out. whereas the short punk's breath was almost complety taken away by the captivating beauty of the emotional, muddy mess before him. "p-please don't cry... i, uh.." he dug into his sweater and jeans pockets and pulled out a small bundle of money and an airhead. "i-i have thirty bucks and an airhead."

for the first time, gee looked up at him and he immediately felt all the tears in his eyes dry up. he shook his head. "c-can i please just have the airhead..?"

"u-um, sure.." he quickly handed it to him. gerard smiled at him. "what's your name?"

"uh, frank.. yours?"

"i'm gerard, but i prefer gee."

"that's a cute name." gee giggled and felt a tiny spark of happiness for the first time that entire day. "that, uh... looks like it hurts." frank pointed to the massive scrape on his knee. "it does... it feels like the world hates me today." gee pouted & crossed his arms adorably, making frank msile at him. "you want me to help you clean it up?"

gee nodded quickly and frank held out his hand to bring him up on his feet. "can i just say, you have a very beautiful dress, even though it's dirty."

gee giggled & blushed a bit. "c'mon, let's go get you cleaned up, beautiful." frank picked up the books and the umbrella, holding them in one hand, and held gee's hand with the other, leading him to the bathroom.

|
|
|

currently still obsessed with c'mon by p!atd & fun.

i wanna make a part two
where it's like
y'know

mhm, perfect description.