comfort

ive literally only written a trans character once before sorry if this is shitty or something

tw: period sorry if you get uncomfortable oops

~

brendon woke up at almost one in the morning due to a dull pain spreading through his gut. he found himself getting too warm, so he pushed the sheets away and gently moved dallon's arm from over his stomach.

he slowly sat up and winced as he moved. he bit his bottom lip to keep from making any noise. he took deep breaths and silently climbed off the bed, being careful not to move his bottom half too much, since he felt an unusual sticky wetness in his underwear.

he already had a strong idea as to what was happening, and if it was what he thought it was, his life was going to be a dysphoric hell for the four days.

he slowly tiptoed to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. he lifted the toilet lid, pulled on the elastic band and let his underwear drop to the floor.

he looked down and felt like crying.

of course there had to be a large red stain.

he sat himself down on the toilet seat and reached into the cabinet under the sink for a pad and the spare pair of underwear he kept there. he'll shower later, right now he just wants to get back in bed with dallon. he quickly unwraps it and fastens it to his underwear properly before wiping himself down thoroughly and flushing the toilet. he stood up and pulled his underwear up and over his hips.

he sighed.

this is gonna feel awful.

he quickly searched for and found a bottle of ibuprofen tablets and popped them dry. he snapped off the light and made his way back to his and dallon's shared bed. he slipped under the sheets and laid on his side. dallon rolled over and threw his arm back over brendon's hip.

"please don't leave again, i missed you."

"i won't."

"why did you get up anyways?"

"i- i had to use the bathroom..."

dallon sleepily hummed in reply and rubbed his boyfriend's stomach gently. "i love you, bee."

"i love you too, dee."

~

the following morning was rather hellish.

he had a stabbing pain shooting up his gut when he woke up, he had an awful mess in his underwear, making him not want to move, and to make matters worse, dallon was nowhere to be seen. already, he felt himself on the verge of tears.

but then, dallon walked in, adorned in a pair of loose dark red pajama pants and a black v-neck. whatever he wore, he was bloody stunning to brendon.

"morning, beautiful."

"mm, hi.."

dallon wandered over to brendon's side and knelt down in front of him, gracing his lips with a soft kiss. he saw brendon was sweating and red-faced and he frowned.

"are you okay?"

the corners of brendon's mouth twitched downwards and he shook his head slightly.

"what's wrong?

brendon blinked to keep tears away and he started shaking. "..period..."

dallon's mouth formed an o shape and he grimaced slightly, knowing how bad it must be for brendon to go through that.

"did it just start or..?"

brendon nodded. "just started last night. i don't wanna move..."

dallon bit his bottom lip and sighed. he placed a gentle hand over brendon's stomach and kissed his forehead. "stay here, i'll get you some stuff together for a shower."

brendon nodded again and sniffled quietly. he watched as dallon moved about the room, gathering a change of pajamas, a clean pair of underwear and his favorite hoodie. he disappeared into the bathroom and brendon heard the water running. after about a minute, dallon came back with a small smile.

"it's ready. does it hurt to walk?"

brendon nodded and looked at dallon with large, pleasing puppy eyes. dallon rolled his own and carefully hooked his arms under brendon's back and knees and carefully lifted him off the bed.

he carried him into the bathroom and set him on the counter, hurriedly undressing him to get him under the warm stream. brendon cringed at the feeling between his legs and grimaced at the sight of the pad, yet said nothing. dallon quickly undressed himself before gently helping brendon into the shower.

both men sighed at the comfortable temperature and brendon let himself lounge back against dallon's chest. dallon was gliding his hands across brendon's tummy whilst placing small kisses over his shoulder. brendon rested his hands over dallon's and closed his eyes.

after only a minute, dallon grabbed body wash and squeezed some onto the palm of his hand. he rubbed it in his hands for a single moment to warm it up and started lathering it over brendon's body. brendon shivered at the still cool temperature of the soap, but groaned at the feeling of dallon's hands on his body. he slid his hands all over his skin, but slowed down as his fingers danced closer to that area.

brendon held his breath, still not used to dallon touching him in such an intimate area, as dallon spread the wash around. once dallon finished, he grabbed the shower head and rinsed him off thoroughly. he didn't bother with brendon's hair, since his body's cleanliness is top priority in this particular situation. dallon rinsed himself off and shut the water off, hastily exiting the shower to grab a couple towels. he wrapped one around his waist before helping brendon step out of the small cubicle. he hurriedly dried brendon off and got him dressed before carrying him back to their bed.

"get comfy and snuggly and warm, i'll be right back."

brendon nodded and collapsed on the bed, wrapping himself up in the cushy blankets and propping himself up against the headboard.

dallon came back shortly after, fully dressed and holding a heating pad.

he smiled softly and crawled onto the bed, plugging the pad in and pressing a button to heat it up. he motioned for brendon to raise his arms and he did so. he placed the warm pad over his abdominal area and gently pressed down, just enough for the heat to reach brendon's skin and sooth the ache.

brendon still hissed in pain and dallon yanked his hand away. "sorry..."

"it's okay, it's okay..."

dallon laid on his side next to brendon and tucked his face in his neck, securely wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's smaller frame.

after several moments of silence, brendon heard dallon sniffling. he raised an eyebrow and looked down at his love, who was most definitely crying.

"dallon.. what's wrong?"

the older man sniffled once again and shook his head, "i- i don't like seeing you in pain..."

brendon's heart melted and he wrapped his arms around dallon and leaned his head atop the other's.

"you're so precious it hurts."

dallon shook his head again and pressed closer to brendon. "i love you, bee."

"i love you too, dee. thanks for helping me feel better."

he felt dallon smile against his neck. only a minute later did he feel the smile fade and the room was filled with the sounds of dallon's soft snores. brendon smiled fondly and snuggled lower into the blankets before falling asleep himself, cramped forgotten.

as long as he had dallon, nothing could hurt him.

~

hi been a long time i'm very sorry discord has taken over my life + i don't like writing as much anymore