[br] new baby [allon]

follow my insta @flaming_trosexual))

|

"brendon, come quick, she's awake!" dallon whisper-yelled as he fawned over the little month-old baby laying in her crib, yawning. brendon quickly ran into the nursery with penny lane in one arm and his phone in the other, bogart following close behind.

"hey, amelie..." dallon cooed as he picked her up. brendon started recorded and practically died over how cute it was to see somebody like dallon holding an almost brand new baby. "penny, look! it's your baby sister!" brendon held penny close to the baby.

penny sniffed her and licked her cheek, making the baby giggle and smile. both men melted at the sound and sight. dallon rocked her lightly and looked at brendon with a happy twinkle in his eyes. "we did it brendon... we're dads now!" he whisper-yelled yet again. brendon smiled and nodded and stopped the recording to wipe his eyes. he tucked his phone in his pocket and put penny on the floor. "aw, honey, don't cryyy..."

brendon let out a breathy laugh and rubbed his eyes and sniffled. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry.. just the thought of having this sweet girl in our lives is just.. my god, it's overwhelming but in a good way. can i hold her?"

dallon nodded and gingerly handed amelie over to brendon, who held her with such care and fragility. as he held her and made small noises, dallon went behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on his shoulder, smiling at the baby.

after a little while, she fell back asleep and brendon gently set her back in the crib, kissing her forehead as he did so. dallon wrapped his arm around brendon's shoulders and kissed his temple. "you are gonna be the best mommy-dad ever."

"yeah, i even have the hips for it."

"silly. come on, let's go watch a terrible movie and make out on the bed."

"sounds very, very good to me." brendon giggled as dallon picked him up and wrapped his legs around his waist, doing the same with his arms around his neck. brendon was already kissing his neck by the time they reached the bed.

he set brendon on the bed and hovered over him, just staring at him. "what?" brendon asked as he flushed slight pink from embarrassment. "your beautiful. and handsome. and so hot. and really, really sexy. and cute, and adorable, and delicate, and fragile, and cute, and i just love you so much." he buried his face in brendon's neck, making the latter giggle and rub the back of his neck. "well, i love you too. and you're also all of those things. but more so."

"mh-mh."

"uh, yeah-huh."

he mumble out a muffled "i love you, doll."

"and i love you too, handsome."

|

yoyoyoyo hey

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.06K it means a lot to me. it also makes me wonder why anybody bothers reading these shots in the first place, but i guess i won't question it. anyways, it's a huge milestone for me and i wanna say thank you and i love you for taking the time to read these short lil things. 💚💚💚

*forgive me for mistakes, i'm kind of uhhh... out of it atm.