[br] comic sans? [allon]

i've not written a short, silly shot for a while, so let's get back into that, shall we?

|

"brendon, have you finished with the wedding invitations?"

"yup! now we just have to send them."

dallon walked into the living room and sat down next to brendon on the couch.

he let out a disappointed sigh when he saw the finished invitation. "really, brendon?"

"what?"

"comic sans?"

"whaaaat??"

"i know i told you that you can do whatever you what for the invites, but i do not want to invite my family and friends to my wedding with comic sans."

"come onnnn, it'll be fun."

dallon facepalmed and rubbed his eyes. "good gosh."

he fixed his glasses and ran a hand through his hair. "whatever you want."

brendon grinned and kissed dallon's cheek. "thank you, baby. i'm gonna go shower now." dallon then nodded.

a few days later when all the invites were sent out, dallon got a call from ryan (seaman).

"comic sans for wedding invites? really?"

"it's what brendon wanted."

"bright pink comic sans on a purple background and green & yellow accents. it is the most brendon thing i have ever seen. did you seriously let him send invites that look like that?"

"i mean.. i don't want to dampen his mood. whatever makes him happy will happen. even if that means he sends the ugliest invitations ever."

"that's sweet. you're so nice to him."

"i just love him a lot."

"i can tell."

|

aha idk i gave up

i wrote this while listening to the same song (battle scars by lupe fiasco listen to it) on repeat