there's joshler and then.. there's brallon

Tyler had suddenly woken up in the middle of the night, noticing that Josh wasn't snuggling up against him. He rolled over in his sleeping bag and poked Josh's meaty arm. "Jish...? You awake?" Josh groaned a bit before rolling over and looking at Ty and smiling. "Heh.. yeah..." He kissed his nose and pulled him against his chest, smiling.

Dallon had heard and seen the entire thing and was fangirling so hard. He wished he & Brendon were that cute. He blew his hair out of his face and rolled over on the bed, poking Brendon's adorable lil cheek. He hadn't woken up in the slightest. He sat there for a moment to pout.

Huffing, he whispered in Brendon's ear, who, by now, had been woken up a bit. "You awake?"

He flopped over violently.
"B i t c h, the f u c k do you want?"

"Cuddle with me." Beebo stared at him for a moment before snorting, "Fine, okay, whatever. Just let me sleep." Dallon snuggled up under the covers as Brendon practically draped himself in top of him, his right arm and leg clinging to him like his life depended on it, his head resting against his shoulder.
Dallon smiled and wrapped his arm around Brendon's back, kissed the top of his head and fell asleep.

|
|
|

yeah um sorry these are so short
i'll try to make them longer in
the f u t u r e