y'all are owed this

there's no plot to this

🌌

this lovely evening starts in brendon's studio.

he's writing away in his notebook, coming up with new lyrics and the chords for the songs. he hears zero barking in the backyard and that indicates that dallon is home.

he just continues writing until he feels dallon's arms wrap around his neck. he leans back against the tall man's shoulder and smiles at him. "hi."

"hey there."

they share a short kiss and dallon pulls brendon into the house, writing be damned. they make their way to the bedroom and brendon pushes dallon against the door after shutting it.

(OK GOOD GIRLS BAD GUYS JUST CAME ON I'M LITERALLY SWEATIGn)

after pulling away, brendon looks at the taller with a mischievous smile on his face. pulling him forward by the collar of his shirt, their lips meet in a sweet but firm kiss.

he lets out a small sound as brendon's arms lock around his waist. they quickly make their way to the bed and get situated, brendon is sitting up against the headboard and dallon's thighs were on either side of brendon's hips. the slightly older man gently felt up and down his boyfriend's perfect legs and the younger twitched noticably. he glided one hand up the back of his shirt as he deepened the kiss.

dallon's hands were on both sides of brendon's neck and brendon pulled the back side of his shirt up. the taller detached himself for a moment to take it off entirely. the older man marveled at the clear, porcelain skin of his torso and immediately attached his lips to the other's collar bone.

dallon sneakily slides down the older man's legs and pushes his shirt up slightly. he presses wet kisses to his v-line and shakily undoes his pants. he mouths at the growing erection hiding underneath the layer of briefs and lets out a small moan, despite not gaining much pleasure from it. brendon pushes his hips up against dallon's face and grips his hair.

dallon looks up at his boyfriend with a stunning innocence in his eyes and slowly lowers the waistband of the tight briefs. brendon sighs as his hard cock is released from the tight restraint of the undergarment and comes into contact with the hot, moist breath flowing from dallon's mouth. he smiles and leans his head back as dallon barely graces his lips over the head of the length.

since dallon is still fairly new to this kind of physical love, he is kind of slow, but honestly, brendon would wait a million years if it meant being able to-lovingly-shove his dick down his boyfriend's throat.

dallon closes his eyes softly and holdd onto the base of the aching hard member, kitten-licking around the tip before encasing it in his mouth. brendon lets out another happy sigh at the feeling and it takes everything in his power to not just fuck his face right now.

dallon sinks lower and lower until he feels the tip hit the back of his throat, and proceeds to remove his hand and slowly move his head up and down. brendon progressively lets out more sounds as he slides deeper into the other's throat and he tightens his grip on his hair. the longer dallon goes at it, the closer he gets to his climax and the more moans and sounds he produces, it all has an affect on the taller man. dallon plunges a hand down the front of his pants and lazily strokes himself as he deepthroats his boyfriend.

unable to vocalize a warning, brendon simply rams his hips upward a few times and shoots his load right into dallon's mouth. dallon moans and reluctantly swallows as brendon pulls him back onto his lap.

the brown-eyed man pulls dallon's pants down low enough to just barely expose his hard cock (shssjs cock is 666th word). he grips it tightly and jacks him off quickly, holds onto his clothed thigh and shoves his face into the other's neck. dallon throws his head back and makes weird choking noises as he spills over brendon's fist.

he pants heavily as he wraps himself around his boyfriend.

brendon tickles his fingers across the sleepy man's face and says, "hey.. hey, let's get you changed before you fall asleep."

dallon just makes a noise as brendon slips out from underneath him. he quickly changes himself into a new pair of briefs and pajama pants and gets the same thing for dallon. the tall man is sprawled on the bed with his sensitive dick still hanging out of his pants when brendon turns around.

he smiles and chuckles at the sight. "good, huh?" dallon nods slowly and gives him a lazy, lethargic smile. "alright babe, let's get you changed."

he quickly switches out the soiled boxers and pants for the new pairs-after wiping him down thoroughly of course-and throws the mess of clothes in the corner of the room. he'll take care of it later.

he pushes dallon away a bit and climbs onto the bed next to him. they get under the blankets and dallon once again encases brendon with his own body.

"i love you, dallon."

he got no answer, seeing as the older man was already out. he just smiles again and presses a kiss to his forehead. "i know you love me too."

he turns off the lamp and pulls the blanket up higher, falling into a euphoric sleep.

🌌

hi this is the first time i've tried writing nsfw in a long whileeeeeee soooo was it good or?