[br] baby is crying [allon]

"brendon! come on! it's starting!" dallon bounced on the couch as the intro to doctor who started playing. brendon smiled at dallon as he walked in and sat on the couch. he leaned himself back on the arm and dallon slid himself between the other man's legs.

brendon hardly paid attention to the show as he looked at dallon and stroked his messy hair, smiling as he thought about what a dork his boyfriend is. he then placed his hand on the back of the other man's neck and pulled out his phone, scrolling through his twitter feed mindlessly.

when he put his phone away, it was nearing the end of the first episode that was premiering and it was then that he noticed the front of his shirt was slightly wet. he smiled softly and rubbed dallon's shoulder. "dallon..? sweetie, are you okay?"

the brunet just shook his head and sobbed quietly into the younger man's stomach. "dallon, what's wrong?"

"sh- she can't s- save her dad and be h-happy..." brendon's fingers carded through the other's hair. "baby, it's a television show. it's not real."

dallon rubbed one of his eyes harshly and sniffled. "i- i know, but that doesn't mean it's not emotional for me."

brendon looked at dallon sympathetically. several years back, dallon and his father were having lunch out, and while crossing the street, his dad had actually been hit by a speeding car. his injuries were beyond severe and he didn't survive the trip to the hospital.

he stuck his bottom lip out and stroked the other man's cheek. "my poor, sweet baby." dallon grabbed his hand and held it tightly until the credits finished and the next episode started. he then sat up and wiped his eyes with his long sweater sleeves.

brendon sat up as well and touched dallon's knee. "are you okay now?" the other man smiled and nodded. his face was still flushed from crying and his eyelashes were sticking together from the tears, but he was still smiling. he reached over and grabbed a tissue to blow his nose into before he let out a breathy giggle, "i hate that episode so much."

"does it hit too close to home?" he nodded again before more tears filled his eyes. brendon held his arms out and dallon collapsed onto him. "i know it was years ago, but it- god, it felt like yesterday when i heard it- the snap of his back after colliding with the car and crack of his head hitting the road.."

brendon just rubbed his back soothingly. they sat in silence for a moment before brendon perked up after he saw the screen. "one of your favorites is playing!"

dallon lifted his head to look at the screen and smiled when he saw the slitheen on the screen. "i'll go get us some ice cream, you stay and watch, okay?" the younger man kissed the older's forehead. "i love you."

"i love you too, beebo."

*intense bottom dallon energy*

or is it just me sensing that?

i really want takis

*ha ha ignore any possible grammatical errors i am in such fucking pain also i don't know what the fuck this is deal with it