bee really loves his tummy rolls [cgl ig]

"daddy, come here!" brendon sounded out of breath when he yelled for dallon.

the older man quickly ran into the bedroom with apparent fear on his face, "what? what is it, baby? what happened?"

the dark-haired little giggled and pointed to his mid-section, "look," he pulled up his shirt and hunched over, making a couple rolls form over his stomach and he giggled, poking them. he looked up at dallon and laughed again.

dallon breathed a silent sigh of relief and hugged brendon to his chest. "i love you so much, you little ray of sunshine."

for the next several days, brendon's tummy rolls were brendon's obsession.

in the bathtub as well as the bed and the couch, he would lay back and pinch his stomach to make rolls, ultimately giggling uncontrollably at the way it looked.

but brendon quickly got bored with his own rolls and focused on what few ones dallon had. one day, dallon was sitting on the couch watching tv while brendon played on the floor. when the younger man looked up, he saw his daddy hunched over, so he crawled up to him and pulled his shirt up, poking his stomach, making the other man tense his mid-section and choke back a giggle.

brendon himself laughed quietly and he poked him again, watching the tan skin sink below his finger. he eventually grabbed the man's sides and pulled him in for a hug, saying, "thank you for your tummy rolls, daddy."

dallon would often have friends over as long as brendon was in a good mood, which was more often than not.

pete, sarah and ryan entered the home and sat down. they stared at the shirtless little who was lying on his back, pinching his stomach and watching youtube videos.

pete glanced at dallon and hummed, "tummy rolls, huh?"

dallon nodded.

"i think it's cute." sarah's heart melted a little bit more everytime brendon smacked his hand against his hard abdomen and giggled.

ryan nodded in total agreement, "it is."

"have you thought about blowing raspberries into his stomach? i do that with bronx and he loves it."

dallon shook his head as he looked at brendon, "no, he seems pretty content with what he's doing."

pete shrugged and they continued talking about everything they could think of.

"daddy."

poke.

"daddy, wake up."

poke.

"daddy!" smack, smack, smack on his bare back.

he hugged his pillow tighter and pushed his face further into it. "mm.. what is it..?" he heard brendon switch on the overhead light and felt him seat himself on his lower back. "look at me!"

dallon turned his head as far as it could go to look at brendon, who put his hands on both of his cheeks and squished them. "i'm all squishy!" the man giggled and got back up to turn off the light, still squishing his cheeks happily.

dallon groaned internally and buried his face back into his pillow.

the was going to be a long week of cheek-squishing.

but hey, at least his boyfriend isn't overly sensitive about his squishy cheeks and tummy rolls.