[br] he needs to get pants that actually fit [allon]

"god fucking...-- dallon!"

dallon put down his notebook and pen and wandered into the bedroom as brendon called. he poked his head in and looked at his shirtless fiancée with a quirked eyebrow and questioning eyes, his mouth forming into a small frown. the younger man was standing in front of the body mirror, frowning as he was looking himself up and down.

"what's up?" he asked in absolute, total confusion.

the dark-haired man huffed and looked at the giant through the mirror, "these pants don't feel right."

dallon sighed.

women and their bloody fashion.

uh, i mean--

"they look okay to me. what's the big deal?"

the shorter man clicked his tongue uncomfortably and put one hand between his hip and the pantsline and sighed "they're... they're too tight."

"d- dallon, they're too tight!" at that moment, brendon panicked a little because he realized just how much it was starting to hurt.

"okay, okay, calm down. here, let me.." he didn't even finish his thought as he stood behind brendon and wrapped his arms around waist and reached to his front to unbutton the pants in an almost unnecessarily heated manner, when he realized brendon was right. they're too tight and they wouldn't come off with a single pull down. "lay on the bed. like, on your back. spread your legs and hold on to the headboard too."

brendon turned around and looked at the brunet skeptically. "um, i kind of have a problem here. keep it in your damn pants until i get out of these."

"jesus, brendon. that's not-- so i can pull them off, you dingbat."

the shorter mouthed the word "oh" and hopped onto the bed before holding on to his hips and wincing. "ow, ow, ow!"

when he got himself positioned on the bed, dallon stood in front of the end, at his feet. he pinched the ankles of the pants tightly and pulled hard (pulling brendon towards him a little bit in the process), only for them to come halfway down his legs. from there, he pulled them all the way off and tossed them aside as the dark-haired sighed in relief, wiping tears from the corners of his eyes from the tight press of the pantsline to his abnormally curvaceous hips.

the tall man climbed onto the bed in between brendon's legs and leaned down to kiss his cheek. "shall we look at the damage?" brendon wrapped his arms around dallon's neck and kissed oh, so softly before nodding. dallon himself nodded and dipped his fingers between the elastic band of the tight briefs and brendon's waist. he pulled them down just the slightest to see already forming, matching bruises on both sides of him. "oh, honey..."

brendon hissed and looked down at himself. "it really, really fuckin' hurts." there were also indents going down the insides of his thighs straight to his ankles, due to the tightly pressed inseam. they ached and itched a little bit, but those would be gone in a couple minutes. who knows how long bruises would last. "we should get something to rub on those."

the younger shrugged. "i think some medicated lotion would be fine, but you can't really do much to bruises to make them go away faster."

dallon grabbed his fiancée's hand and kissed his knuckles softly. "sorry i can't do anything to make it better."

"it's fine. the fact that you helped me get out of them is incredible enough as it is. you put so much work on hold because of my antics and i love you and thank you for that." brendon smiled at him with that familiar sparkle in his dark eyes. dallon smiled back and kissed his soon-to-be husband on the corner of his mouth. "i'll be right back."

he got up and quickly went into the bathroom and got that lotion brendon was talking about before heading back into the bedroom to see that the latter had changed into one of dallon's own long-sleeved shirts, the sleeves reaching his knuckles and the hem reaching his mid thigh since he's so small.

fuck

he look so smol

he quickly applied the lotion and kissed his shoulder softly. "movie?" he asked mindlessly. "don't you have work? to do?"

"i wasn't getting anywhere. to be honest, i was wishing for a distraction." brendon then giggled and wrapped his legs around the tall man's waist. "then i will gladly watch a movie with you." dallon smiled and massaged the man's legs before getting up and putting in one of his geeky as hell movies that brendon probably wouldn't have watched on his own.

when dallon got the remote and situated himself on the bed, brendon cozied up to his side and rested his cheek over the placement of his heart, happily listening to the breathing and heartbeat (i almost absentmindedly put 'hartbart' smh) of his most favorite person in the world. "i love you, dallon."

"i love you too, bee."

brendon started getting drowsy as the movie played and fell asleep. only a few moments later did dallon notice he was asleep and smiled adoringly at his small boy. he kissed his head and paused the movie and just stared up at the ceiling, wondering how in the world he ever deserved somebody like brendon.

omg look at this cutie

he's fucking pretty when he smiles ok don't fucking judge me

also, i was hesitant in writing this, so that's probably why it was so fucking bad. i'm burning out and i don't even know on what.
i'm also finding it very, very hard to carry on writing. any future updates are probably going to be crappy, mostly because i'm forcing myself to write them.

*forgive mistakes, i am in an awful frame of mind atm.