Class 12B, Pt. 1

"You guys don't mind if I join, do you?"

Jieun heard a voice from behind her back, and whipped her head around to see a familiar face.

He was the guy sitting in the row right beside her earlier. She had noticed him earlier, with his outstanding visuals and how he kept scribbling on the worksheet belonging to the girl seated next to him during class, before they both burst into small fits of giggles here and there. Jieun guessed that they were a couple, but she didn't want to assume.

He carried a huge tray of food - piled with a huge variety of food items. He had a dazzling smile and Jieun knew, at one glance, that he had an extremely likeable personality.

"Since when did you even ask?" Taehyung didn't even bother looking up and Jieun guessed that he already knew who it was even without looking.

They must be really close, Jieun thought to herself.

"Would be nice if you could play along next time. We do have a new friend with us today, afterall." Seokjin took a seat right next to Jieun, flashing her a dazzling smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Jieun."

"Of course I know. You were awesome earlier, by the way." Seokjin said with a huge smile. "Annyeong, Jieun. My name is Kim Seokjin, I'm the worldwide handsome-"

"Glutton."

Jieun turned and saw Taehyung still working his way through the meal, but a slight smile played at his lips as he heard Seokjin jump up from his seat. Jimin reached across the table and literally pulled him back down by his hands.

"Where's Byulyi? I thought you guys are always together," Yoojung changed the subject, shooting Seokjin a cheeky smile.

Ah, so that was it.

"Byulyi? Oh, so you guys are a couple?" Jieun asked innocently.

Seokjin laughed, but Jieun could sense a bit of awkwardness in his laugh.

"Nah, we're just deskmates and..." Seokjin scratched his chin. "Really close friends, I guess. Not worth our discussion anyway."

Suspicious. Really suspicious.

Seokjin brushed them off and started digging into the endless number of dishes on his tray one by one, letting out a slight whoop of joy as he tried a new dish.

"I told you he was a glutton," Taehyung finally looked up from the table, after finishing all his food. He looked at Seokjin momentarily, before turning back to Jieun. "He eats like that at home, too."

"At home...?"

"Oh, right!" Yoojung suddenly exclaimed, and everyone jumped up from their seats in surprise. "You don't know anything about anyone in our class yet. Looks like we have to start with the intros. But first and foremost, just know Taehyung and Seokjin are twins."

Jieun gasped.

"Twins?"

"Yeah, fraternal twins, though. That's why they look so different. But I guess it runs in the family though, just look at their visuals."

No wonder they were so casual around each other.

Yoojung shrugged, standing up to reach over with her fork towards Seokjin's tray of food. But Seokjin fended it off with his quick reflexes, causing a disappointed Yoojung to sit back down on her seat. Jimin, who was watching her every move carefully, pushed his unfinished tray of food closer to Yoojung and she looked at Jimin for permission, before happily digging into his leftover food. Jimin watched on with a fond smile.