Wedding Bells, Pt. 3

"Pass it over! Pass it over, you dumbass!" Seokjin yelled into Taehyung's face.

The guys had agreed on talking, but had ended up playing online soccer instead. They had formed teams of two - Seokjin and Taehyung versus Jungkook and Jimin. Though they were brothers, Seokjin and Taehyung's teamwork and chemistry was horrendous - they were losing 5-1 with 5 minutes to spare.

"No - if I pass it over you'll lose the ball to them, you're hopeless at this!" Taehyung yelled back.

"What did you say? You're the one- Forget it!" Seokjin was red in the face. "If you don't want to pass it over, you better score now- Shoot! Damn it, Taehyung!" Seokjin threw down his remote control as Taehyung missed yet another goal.

"Pause, pause, pause!" Taehyung shouted, pressing the pause button. "I admit defeat, I'll never win if I'm partnering Seokjin-"

"It's your fault, how dare you blame it on me-" Seokjin jumped to his feet, shouting back. "You missed literally 10 out of 10 of the goals you tried to score-"

"How would I be able to score when there's someone shouting in my ear the entire time-"

"I wouldn't need to yell at you if you were good enough-"

"I would be good enough if not for you shouting at me-"

"Internal conflict," Jimin turned to Jungkook and winced.

"How typical," Jungkook yawned.

"Kim Taehyung! I'm your older brother-"

"No, you're my twin-"

"I still came out earlier than you did-"

"So what?! Based on your maturity level, people would think I was your older brother-"

"Kim Taehyung, you-"

"I what? You wanna fight it out? Bring it on-"

"Okay, okay," Jimin interfered, pulling Taehyung away before he could grab onto Seokjin. "Knock it off, boys. We have a wedding to attend."

"Yeah, yeah," Jungkook said half-heartedly, as he pulled Seokjin away from Taehyung as well.

"Still dare to say you're good, when literally Byulyi can crush you with that skills of yours-" Seokjin muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?!" Taehyung flailed his arms. "Who can crush me?"

"Byulyi," Seokjin said aloud this time. "She's a million times better than you at this."

"Oh, really?" Taehyung yelled. "If she's that good, why don't you go play with her instead then?"

"I intend to!" Seokjin shouted back. "I don't want to play with losers like you-"

"Good for you then!" Taehyung shouted back, his face was so red it looked like he was going to explode. "You might as well do everything with her in the future then! Go date her instead of Jisoo too- Afterall, you know-"

"Kim Taehyung!" Seokjin glared at him, his eyes daring him to say another word about that matter.

Jimin and Jungkook watched on in silence.

Taehyung winced slightly, but he wasn't going to back down. "Yeah, I said it - so what? You can ask Jungkook and Jimin, none of us don't know that the person you obviously like is-"

"Shut up!" Seokjin yelled, tears forming in his eyes as he released himself from Jungkook's grip. "Shut up, Kim Taehyung. Not one more word-"

"Did you know if you carry on like this, you're only gonna hurt everyone?!" Taehyung yelled back. "Stop being selfish, Seokjin. Byulyi and Jisoo are already hurting enough, you really need to stop-"

"What am I supposed to do?!" Seokjin yelled, tears falling down his cheeks as he dropped onto the bed, clasping his face in his hands. "I don't even know my own feelings, I don't even know what's the right thing to do right now, I don't know anything..."

"Sorry, Seokjin," Taehyung broke free from Jimin's grip, taking a seat next to Seokjin on the bed, patting his back lightly.

Jimin and Jungkook exchanged glances and left the room to give the two of them some space.

"I just-" Taehyung heaved a deep sigh. "I just think that what's going on right now is really not the way to go, I hate seeing the three of you hurting like this..."

Seokjin let out a muffled "mm". "I know you're saying all this for my own good, but I'm so confused right now. I feel so hopeless right now..."

Taehyung frowned, closing his eyes as he pulled his brother into a tight hug. "I'm here for you, bro."