A New Chapter, Pt. 1

A week had passed.

Seokjin and Byulyi were taking it slow with their relationship, getting to know each- wait, they already knew other, so- well, yeah, just taking it slow. Byulyi's grandma's health had depleted severely all of a sudden, so Seokjin came over often to look after her together with Byulyi.

Byulyi and Jisoo had indeed went through with becoming friends, exchanging numbers and had texted each other a couple of times. Seokjin, Jisoo and Byulyi had gone out for a meal together, settling pretty much everything. Seokjin still felt slightly awkward, but that could only be resolved in due time.

Jisoo's mood had improved tremendously. She had gained back the weight she had lost, at the same time regaining her health and happiness. Throughout this time, Taehyung had stayed by her side to get her through, also dropping by her parent's house to apologise and introduce himself. He still feared her parents, but he somehow felt like he could help them reconcile. Well, he should - considering the fact that Jisoo had gone home but still refused to say a single word to them.

Yoojung and Jimin, meanwhile, were still going strong. Going for dates on every other day, texting each other the moment they parted, they were pretty much crazy in love. They had packed up and were on their way to meet Jimin's family in Busan.

However, things were not looking so good for Jieun and Jungkook. Jieun had fallen ill over the past week of skipping meals and having little to no sleep, causing her parents a lot of worry and distress. But at the same time, they were out of town to visit a relative, so they were only able to text Jieun now and then to check in on her, though she only replied ever so occasionally. Jungkook hadn't been to her house since the time he had last visited and neither did he drop her a single text or voice message.

Despite this being what Jieun wanted, she couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed. She missed him, she wanted to see him, she wanted to talk to him. But she knew she couldn't, she shouldn't - perhaps this was the best way.

But imagining that she'd never ever see him ever again broke her heart.

~~~

"Jimin-ah! Quick!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, dragging his luggage behind him as he tried to catch up with Yoojung who was already waiting in front. "We can catch the next bus, it's no hurry-"

"I'm gonna hop on without you if you don't hurry!" Yoojung threatened, but slowed down anyway, reaching out a hand towards Jimin.

"Urgh-" Jimin groaned, immediately regretting jamming that extra pair of jeans into his luggage at the last minute. He rolled his eyes, but ran towards Yoojung as fast as he could and grabbed onto her hand.

Yoojung grinned as she interlaced her fingers around his and the two ran as fast as they could to get onto the bus. Just as they got onto the bus, the doors closed right behind them.

"Aw, yeah! We made it!" Yoojung beamed at Jimin, who was panting like crazy. "Hey- you okay?"

"Wait-" Jimin held up a hand, trying to catch his breath. "Wait a second-"

"See?" Yoojung chuckled. "Who asked you to pack so much clothes? Your luggage was literally 200g away from being overweight..."

Jimin took a deep breath. "It's called fashion, Yoojung. I need to keep up with the trends."

"Eh?" Yoojung raised an eyebrow. "I never remembered you being this obsessed with your dressing style... But lately... hm..."

"That's last time," Jimin rolled his eyes. "Now I need to start caring."