The Party, Pt. 2

"Truth or Drink!" Hoseok announced with a grin. "Basically, we'll spin the bottle in the centre of the circle. If the bottle points to you, you'll have to answer a question we ask! If you can't answer, you'll have to drink up! You got me? Alright, let's go!"

Hoseok reached into the centre of the circle and spun the bottle. The bottle spun a few rounds, as everyone crossed their fingers, praying hard that it wouldn't point to them. The bottle slowed down after a while... and came to a stop.

"Choi Yoojung!" Hoseok exclaimed with a huge grin plastered across his face, looking even happier than he should be. "Aha! Hahaha. Alright, anyone has a question for them?" Hoseok didn't even wait for anyone to reply. "Well, I do! How far have the two of you gone?"

Everyone turned to look at Jimin and Yoojung, who were already blushing from the question. It seems like blushing really was their thing.

"W-What?" Yoojung finally spluttered.

"How far," Hoseok enunciated his words even more clearly this time. "Have you and Jimin gone?"

The truth was, Yoojung and Jimin had only been dating for about 3 days now. Yes, they did know each other for more than 10 years, so it was kinda a special case, but they hadn't done anything more than hold hands and hug.

Honestly, that had been on both their minds too. There were a couple of times Yoojung felt like Jimin was going to kiss her, when they took selfies and their faces ended up awfully close to each other's, but they both always ended up blushing and looking away. They probably weren't ready yet.

Jimin, on the other hand, as creepy as it may sound, had wanted to kiss Yoojung since a long time ago. He remembered the exact day he wanted to kiss her - it was the day when Yoojung and him got caught in the rain on the way from school to the bus stop. They were both dripping wet and Yoojung had used a hankerchief to wipe his face dry for him.

That was the exact same day he had confirmed his feelings for her.

From that day onwards, Jimin had tried to control his feelings for her, with the same fear that he would ruin their friendship with the confession. To be honest, it almost did... but then it turned out for the best, after a long wait. Not too long, but it was long. But that time was worth it, because it only made them closer.

That very day he had gotten together with Yoojung, Jimin had felt like kissing her right there and then. But it was in the wrong place - a hotel lobby, where they risked someone seeing them. After he missed that chance, every time he next wanted to do it, he seemed to miss it over and over again. It was kind of annoying.

But at the same time, he wanted it to be special. He was waiting for the right moment, the right place and the right time to do it. But that moment hadn't arrived yet, so honestly the answer to Hoseok's question was pretty straight-forward.

"We-"

"I'll drink," Yoojung interrupted, reaching forward to grab one of the already filled glasses of alcohol.

But Jimin snatched the glass over from Yoojung, tipping the glass into his mouth and downing it all at once. The alcohol burned his throat, as he had never drunk a single shot in his life, but quite honestly, he quite enjoyed the burn.

The room broke into an applause.

"Woah," Daniel clapped slowly. "What a man."

Jieun smiled as she watched Yoojung pat Jimin on the back, taking the glass from his hand and asking him if he was alright. They were a cute couple, indeed.

"Alright, moving on!"

Hoseok spun the bottle once more and everyone watched the bottle intently, as it slowed down ans came to a stop, pointing to-

"Min Yoongi!" Seongwoo burst into laughter when he spotted what Yoongi was doing. "Yoongi, are you alright?"

Yoongi had already down five glasses of the drink single-handedly, his cheeks were flushed red. "Get lost, I'm having a moment right now."

"I guess there's something else Yoongi enjoys other than sleeping," Yoojung commented and everyone burst into laughter.

"Okay, moving on," Hoseok sighed, spinning the wheel as he spoke. "Who's next? Ah, yes! Kim Taehyung! Any volunteers? I'm running out of ideas for questions."

"Me."

Everyone turned to look at Jisoo, who had spoken for the first time from the start of the party till now. She was staring directly at Taehyung, as she bit at her lip, hesitating to say what was on her mind.

Taehyung stared back, his eyes quivering slightly, looking uneasy for some reason.

"Wow," Hoseok smiled. "I'm impressed. Jisoo, please ask your question."

Jisoo swallowed, then she finally mustered the courage to say what she wanted to say.

"What's your crush's name?"