Something's Fishy

"Hey, Yoojung."

"Jieun!" Yoojung ran forward, throwing herself into Jieun's arms. "Thank God, you're back!"

Jieun was taken aback, but managed to support Yoojung, since afterall, she was tiny. She chuckled. "I never left."

Yoojung hugged Jieun for a few more seconds, then finally let go. "I heard from Jennie! I'm so... thankful."

"Morning, Jieun. Morning-" Jimin walked into class, waving at Jieun, then he spotted Yoojung. "Morning," he smiled awkwardly at Yoojung.

"Morning, Jimin." Jieun waved back.

"Hi... Jimin." Yoojung smiled back awkwardly.

"What's up this time?" Jieun raised an eyebrow at Yoojung after Jimin took his seat.

"A series of unfortunate events." Yoojung let out a sigh, burying her face in her hands.

"You're a series of unfortunate events," Taehyung walked into class, ruffling up Yoojung's hair. "Morning, Jieun." Taehyung smiled radiantly.

Jieun waved back.

"Kim Taehyung, I have no energy to fight you today." Yoojung looked up and growled. "Just you wait-"

"Why are you always talking about fighting whenever I see you?" Yoongi sat down in his seat, simultaneously closing his eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Yoojung's eyes perked up and she slapped Yoongi, who was about to fall asleep, repeatedly in the shoulder. "Min Yoongi! Don't sleep yet - I need to ask you something."

"What?" Yoongi rubbed his eyes. "What is more important than my sleep?"

"A very quick one, please?"

"Wait till I wake up then ask-"

"Hmmmm~" Yoojung was doing her trademark aegyo that the whole of F5 hated so much. "Yoongi-ya, please? Pretty, pretty, please? Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, prett-"

"Oh my god," Yoongi slammed the table and opened his eyes, glaring at Yoojung. "I'd literally pay you a billion won just for you to stop that."

Yoojung rolled her eyes, holding up her hand. "Forget that. Just answer my question."

"What's so important that you have to wake-"

"Min Yoongi!"

"Okay, fine! What?"

"This is to help Jieun, okay? So..." Yoojung lowered her voice, pulling out the familiar notebook and pen from her bag. "I need you to tell me... what you saw that day."

"What day?"

"That day!"

"There are so many days - what day?"

"You idiot!" Yoojung exclaimed, before she lowered her voice once again. "You idiot. That day - the day that someone stole Hoseok's watch."

"Right... that day." Yoongi let out a dry laugh. "Days are really pretty darn long, so if you could specify which part of the-"

"Min Yoongi! Cut the crap! Answer me! Why are you so uncooperative nowadays?"

"Wait, why are we asking him about it?" Jieun asked. "Isn't the school in charge of solving this case and I'm already let off..."

Yoojung looked at Jieun. Right, Jungkook had kept it a secret from her. "Oh. Um, well. I still think that we should help Hoseok find the real culprit as soon as possible..." Yoojung pursed her lips. "You know, like, for closure."