The Naughty List

"Jennie Kim!" Yoojung marched into class on Monday morning, walking straight to Jennie's desk. "Since when were we besties?"

"Oh... you read it?" Jennie smirked. "I don't care if I'm not your best friend. You're mine, Choi Yoojung. Please accept my heart." Jennie shot two finger hearts in Yoojung's direction.

"You..." Yoojung took sat next to Jennie, as the seat was still empty. "Stop joking, I'm serious. You ruined my plan yesterday. I was planning to wreck havoc in that meeting but you did it without me. How did you even know about it?"

Jennie shrugged. "Just happened to be there with my boyfriend, chilling with our five bodyguards."

Yoojung scoffed. "Cut the crap. Tell me the truth."

"Okay, fine. I can't fool you, can I?" Jennie sighed. "I used to hate Jieun too."

"What?! You-"

"Hold up, hold up, girl," Jennie held up her fists to her fact defensively. "Calm down, you always get so aggressive when it comes to Jieun."

"I don't!" Yoojung realised that she was making a fist and put it down slowly. "Okay, fine. Maybe I do. But she's my best friend, you see."

"You hurt me, Choi Yoojung," Jennie said nonchalantly. "Anyway, I was in the group because I used to hate her. I hated her because I hated you. But after we became besties..." Jennie winked at Yoojung, who cringed. "You're my friend so she's my friend as well!"

"Then why didn't you quit the group?" Yoojung asked suspiciously.

"It's fun, isn't it?" Jennie chuckled. "A lot of drama. So much hatred. Poking my nose into it, love it."

"Okay, fine. Apology accepted."

"I didn't apologise-"

"That doesn't change the fact you ruined my plan, Jennie Kim!" Yoojung snarled. "I was supposed to do something good for my best friend!"

"Your plan? The standing up and slamming of tables? You must be kidding me!" Jennie laughed. "I was wondering what madmen hatched such a plan! No wonder, it's you!"

Actually, she was right.

"Still!"

"Enough, Yoojung." Jennie laughed. "Just thank me, I know you're grateful but too prideful to say thanks."

Again, she was right. Urgh, she hated the fact that Jennie always hit it on the nail.

"Thanks," Yoojung said begrudgingly.

"Thanks who?" Jennie smirked.

"Thanks, Jennie," Yoojung mumbled.

"What did you say? Can't really hear you over all that background noise," Jennie teased. The classroom was silent, very few people had arrived that early in the morning.

"Urgh, I've said it. Stop making fun of me," Yoojung gruntled.

"You're kind of cute," Jennie pinched Yoojung's cheeks and Yoojung brushed her hand away.

Yoojung rested her head on the desk.

"So the guy you were with yesterday... really your boyfriend?" Yoojung asked slowly.

"Mmhmm," Jennie answered. "Just met him two weeks ago at a party."

"I see..." Yoojung pursed her lips, wondering if she should carry on. "You didn't tell me when we talked about this last Friday."

"I didn't need to, it's my own private life."

Yoojung hesitated. "What about Taehyung, then?"

"I'll tell him," Jennie said. "I'll tell him this time. I should stop keeping him on the hook."