Wedding Bells, Pt. 1

"Ah! You guys are here!"

Jisoo appeared at the door, smiling from ear to ear when Jieun, Yoojung and Byulyi arrived at her door in the early afternoon.

It was finally Mr Kim and Ms Ahn's wedding day.

"Come on in!" She opened the door wide, and the three of them stepped into her home.

It was massive. They had seen Jisoo's mom drive her to school a couple of times in an expensive car and expected her house to be big... But it was even bigger and more extravagant than they had imagined.

"Wow..."

"We can go to my room when you guys are ready," Jisoo said with a smile. "But make yourselves comfortable around here, my parents aren't home today."

They did a small tour of the house, before settling down in Jisoo's room, where she already had tons of make-up palettes and accessories waiting for them to be used.

"Woah... daebak."

Her room was furnished beautifully. It went by a pink theme - with pink bedsheets, pink curtains, pink cupboards - almost everything was pink. It was literally a room made for a princess.

Byulyi caught sight of a photo frame next to Jisoo's bed - a selfie of her and Seokjin probably on a date somewhere along Han River. In the photo, she was holding the camera and giving Seokjin a peck on his cheek-

Byulyi looked away.

"So!" Jisoo announced, closing the door and taking a seat on her bed. "Anyone knows how to do make-up here? Or will I have to do it for all of you?"

Jieun and Byulyi exchanged looks, before bursting into laughter.

"What is make-up?" Yoojung asked cynically.

"I guess... I know a bit," Jieun admitted.

"Ooh! Really?" Yoojung exclaimed, grabbing Jieun by the arm. "Jieun! Do my make-up! Please?"

"Sure!" Jieun agreed happily.

But then, an awkward silence fell over the room as Yoojung and Jieun suddenly realised the implication of what they had just agreed upon. If Jieun did Yoojung and her own make up... that left Jisoo and Byulyi-

"Sure, I'll do Byulyi's make-up for her," Jisoo said with a small smile, glancing at Byulyi. "If you don't mind?"

To Jieun, Byulyi looked as uncomfortable as uncomfortable could get but... she managed a smile. "Sure, I'd be so grateful."

Yoojung and Jieun exchanged worried looks. Was it gonna turn out alright?

Meanwhile, the guys had already arrived at the Kim Residences as well. They had all picked up their suits from the tailors and gathered at the house. Mrs Kim opened the door, welcoming Jungkook and Jimin into the house with a huge smile.

"Oh, boys!" She rushed forward and hugged them one by one. "I haven't seen you two in ages! You both have gotten so handsome!"

"Thanks, auntie."

"Come on in, Seokjin and Taehyung are waiting for you guys upstairs in Taehyung's room."

Jimin and Jungkook walked up the stairs and knocked on Taehyung's door, before entering. Seokjin was seated on his bed, looking at his phone, while Taehyung were seated at his chair, playing computer games. They both looked up when they entered.

"Oh, you're here?"

"Jimin insisted that we come early," Jungkook sighed, flopping down on the sofa in Taehyung's room. "I don't get it, we don't need hours to get ready, unlike the girls."

Jimin smiled. "You're right, but can't we just hang out? We haven't hung out like this - just the guys - for like, forever."

"Fair enough," Taehyung pushed back from his computer and sat down on the bed next to Seokjin. "What do you guys wanna do then? Soccer? Computer games? Board games?"

Jimin laughed. "No, none of that. Let's just talk."