Class 12B, Pt. 2

"What?! Manager Kim Seokjin?! Did you hear that?! Did that tiny thing just call me 'manager'?!"

Seokjin turned to Jieun after a few seconds of silence as he tried to recover from shock, after the trio walked away.

"I'm afraid, yes." Jieun laughed, covering her mouth politely. "Well, you don't have to tell me more about them if you don't wanna. I surely wouldn't wanna force you."

"Nah," Seokjin waved both hands in the air frantically. "No, no, no. Don't get me wrong. I'd be more than willing to tell you more about them, but that little thing calling me their manager... She'll pay for this."

Seokjin cracked his knuckles, with a look of determination on his face. Jieun laughed again.

"So I can ask you anything?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me more about the four of them, then."

"Right on it," Seokjin grinned. "F4 - the four most popular kids in school since the beginning of time. They may not be so well-recognised in our class because we've already spent so much time together, but they're huge in the school context. Ice cream?"

Well that was random.

Jieun laughed.

"Now?"

"Yeah."

Seokjin stood up, took his own tray in one hand and Jieun's in the other. He walked towards the tray return station, dropped off the trays of food, before heading to the convenience store to get ice cream for the two of them. He returned a short while later, handing one of the two chocolate milk ice cream bars to Jieun.

"Thank you so much!" Jieun smiled gratefully. "You know, this chocolate milk ice cream is actually my favourite ice cream?"

"Well," Seokjin said with a grin, taking his seat opposite her this time. "You have great taste then, young one."

"Oh, how much is it? I'll pay you back-" Jieun opened her wallet, ready to take out a 10,000 won note but Seokjin waved his hands, stopping her from doing so.

"No, no, no. Please don't. It's a treat! Your welcome gift."

Seokjin winked at her once more and Jieun thought to herself what a unique person he was. If his "girlfriend" Byulyi knows he did this to everyone, how would she react? Probably nothing, since Seokjin's winks probably meant nothing to him either.

"Thank you then, Seokjin."

"Alrighty, let us continue!" Seokjin passed his already opened ice cream over to Jieun, who was struggling to open hers. He took the ice cream from her and opened it with ease, before continuing. "Who do you want to know about first?"

Jeon Jungkook, Jieun immediately thought.

"Kim Taehyung," She said instead, for fear that Seokjin might think the wrong way. "Since you're Taehyung's twin."

"Ah, that Kim Taehyung..." Seokjin began. He grinned and his eyes twinkled slightly, and Jieun saw how much he really loved his brother for the first time. "Obviously I'm the cooler twin, but he's pretty cool as well. He may talk foolishly at times and seem pretty dumb in general, but trust me when I say he is the brain of F4. Top 10 in the cohort for every single subject, he is more than qualified to join the 'geek' clique, but well, he's way too handsome and popular for that. His visuals may not be as good as mine, but they're pretty out of this world, I must say. We were born into a pretty well-to-do family, so with all his credentials, we are pretty much princes."

Jieun was taken aback. She knew that the four of them were high-achievers, but she didn't expect them to be at this high a level. If Taehyung already achieved this much, what about Jungkook...