F5 FLOWER FANS POST #149

By flower fans, for flower fans.

MESSAGE FROM EDITOR:
F5 FLOWER FANS SITE CLOSING

MESSAGE FROM EDITOR: F5 FLOWER FANS SITE CLOSING

Posted by:
floweradmin
2 January 2021, 1pm

Dear F5 Flower Fans,

It's nice to write to you for the first time in a long, long time. My last post was last year in around September, wasn't it? So much time has passed since then, and so many things have happened as well.

Firstly, I would like to say that these few years of bonding with you through our love and admiration has been amazing. My love for the F5 started when I realised how amazing their personalities were together, and it has only grown since then. I am glad to hear that many of you all feel the same and are happy that you are able to get the latest updates from me regarding their whereabouts, et cetera.

I am still deeply grateful and interested in them, but I am now here to bid farewell to this site. This site started out as a hobby, as a way to express my love for these 4 - now, 5 - individuals. But overtime, my obsession began to grow. I spent more and more time stalking them all on social media, stalking them in real life, wanting to receive compliments for the good job done. I started focusing less on the reason why I started this blog, and began spending hours after hours of time on it. It caused my grades to drop tremendously, and I found myself shutting myself away from others, just so I could spend more time on this supposed "hobby" of now.

In hindsight, I think it was definitely an intrusion of privacy. Because I was so obsessed, I often even failed to consider what would be comfortable for the 5 of them. I posted things like the private date between Jimin-oppa and Yoojung-unnie, two members who have amazing personalities. I also posted a bunch of other stuff regarding Taehyung-oppa, Jungkook-oppa and Jieun-unnie as well. I have started to seek help with a psychologist, and starting to get over my obsession little by little. I'm glad I finally see the light.

If you thought that this would finally be a face reveal, you are wrong. I hope to remain anonymous to the very end, to avoid further backlash and ill impacts on my mental health. I hope you all understand. Meanwhile, I hope that you all continue to support the F5 in their future endeavours. I've heard that all of them are doing well recently, and I'm really happy for them.

In the meantime, if you start seeing signs if obsession and stalking in yourself or your peers, I hope that you all will seek help immediately. It is not good for neither yourself, nor the members, to be like that. Please take this experience from me as a life lesson.

For the last time, I hope you all are well.

Love,
floweradmin