It's The End

"Who were the ones who messed with my friend?" Yoojung stormed into the classroom the next morning. "Who are you? Show yourselves!"

"It's me," said no one as Yoojung stormed in front of Chaeyoung and Yongsun's desk, slamming her hand down on their tables and taking them by surprise. Jennie wasn't in class yet.

"It's you, two. Wasn't it?" Yoojung glared at them.

Doyeon walked over out of curiosity. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Ask them!" Yoojung glared at Chaeyoung and Yongsun, who got to their feet slowly.

"What did we do?" Chaeyoung asked innocently.

"Yeah, what did we do?" Yongsun asked innocently as well.

Yoojung rolled my eyes. "Drop the act. You better tell me everything you said about her, or I'm telling the whole class."

Yongsun and Chaeyoung exchanged looks.

"You tell her."

"No, you say it."

"You're the one who said more!"

"But you said nastier things!"

"Enough!" Yoojung interrupted. "You tell me," Yoojung said, pointing to Chaeyoung.

"Well..." Chaeyoung pursed her lips. "It's not our fault that we were saying mean stuff about her... She did steal someone's watch and like everyone hates her too so like-"

"WHAT?!" Yoojung spat. "Who are you talking about?"

"Jieun, duh." Yongsun said. "Aren't you upset at us for gossiping about her yesterday?"

Yoojung's eyes blazed with anger. "I was talking about Jennie."

"Oh."

"But now," Yoojung continued. "I have an extra reason to be upset. I'll teach you two a lesson to never ever mess with my friends ever again."

Doyeon watched on in shock as Yoojung stormed to the front of the classroom.

It was at this moment, Chaeyoung and Yongsun knew that they had screwed up real bad. Once everyone knew about what they had said, they really would have no friends at all.

"Wait-" Chaeyoung ran after Yoojung, grabbing her by her arm. "Let's go out and talk."

Yongsun grabbed her other arm, pleading with her. "Yeah, hear us out before you do anything rash- We can explain-"

"It's too late," Yoojung rolled her eyes. She turned to the class. "Class, I have something important to announce!"

Everyone dropped their things and paid attention to her.

"I want to tell you something about these two people here-" Yoojung began, only to be interrupted by someone suddenly putting a hand over her mouth.

Yoojung frowned and turned around. It was Jennie.

Jennie smiled at the class. "I'll announce it for Yoojung. These two girls here- from today onwards, they have nothing to do with me. It's the end here."

Chaeyoung and Yongsun's mouths hung open. Doyeon watched on, equally shocked.

But Jennie was done. She let go of Yoojung and took her seat, as the rest of the class frowned, trying to grasp the situation.

"What are you doing?" Yoojung asked, taking a seat in front of Jennie. "I was gonna expose them."

"Yoojung, please." Jennie laughed. "If we reveal the truth, it'll look bad on me too. It'll look like they've been using me. But if I dump them first, then I have the upperhand."