Prologue

Ps, for old readers, mini changes have been made!

Welcome to my fourth book

WARNING, you may cry.

Prologue- This chapter is the Birth of the Main Character

"Ansh." She cries holding his hand tightly as the nurses were taking her inside the ICU room. A tear slips down her cheeks as the hold on her husband's hand loosens. Ansh holds onto her hand tightly not ready to let go. He didn't want to leave his wife alone in such a critical condition.

"Sir please," The nurse said feeling pity on him, but her voice also holds urgency, "Please let go of her hand." Looking at the nurse he understood what she means. He has to let go for good. With a heavy heart Ansh leaves his wife's hand before she disappears inside.

He waits patiently outside the ICU. His wife was eight months pregnant, everything was fine until she suddenly felt enormous amount of pain kicking in while washing the dishes. Panicking he quickly brought her to the hospital.

He loves her, who wouldn't? She was beautiful—inside out—her pink soft lips, her long wavy hair. Her brown deep eyes which made him fall for her. But what he loves the most about her was, she married him ignoring the fact that he was mute.

Yes. Ansh was mute.

Ansh couldn't talk. A little accident took place in his life when he was ten, since then the boy lost his voice. He cried, all day, all week, all month. He missed talking, he missed expressing himself, and he missed his voice. Then came his wife, Ishaani. He met his wife during the collage years. He instantly fell for her but was always self-conscious and thought she was way out of his league. How could anyone accept a mute spouse?

She'll never be his. And he accepted it.

But she did marry him.

She ignored the fact that she couldn't hear him. She liked his personality, his attitude, his smile, eyes, hair, and his intelligence. Expressing himself was hard since he was mute but he had other ways to deliver his messages. Sometimes by his actions, using his hands. And sometimes even with his eyes.

She fell for him instantly. She fell for a guy who was pure as gold inside out. Of course marrying him wasn't easy. No parent wanted their child to marry a mute, it was out of subject to even think about it. So being stubborn she ran away.

Marrying him in a temple she became his forever.

She brought new hope, new feelings, and new thoughts with wild ambitions into his mundane life. He loves her more than anything. And she loves him back unconditionally.

And now, today, at this moment she'll give birth to their first child.

"Ansh," he turns around wiping his tears away seeing his mother. He can't talk but he could make the sound of 'm' for 'ma.' The young man hugs his mother crying seeing the pain of his wife. "It's ok son. Calm down. She'll be fine." She rubs his back, giving him all the hope she could shower her son with.

"Ansh ji, I think you should pray. Pray for her and your child's well-being." His younger brother's wife Juhi suggested as she saw the doctor coming towards them slowly. Ansh was too innocent for this world. Wiping his tears away he nods going to a temple inside the hospital. "You should go with him ma." Juhi added looking at her mother-in-law attentively. The old women nods taking in the suggestion and walks behind her son.

"Where is Mr Ahuja going?" Asks the male doctor looking at Juhi. Urgency lurking beneath his eyes and his stiff posture.

"H—he needed rest but I'm here instead. Is everything ok?" She asks fidgeting with her fingers anxiously.