62-Confessed It All

Hello! So a lot of you guys wanted me to upload some chapters of Rahul and Siya's story! So I have! Do check it out if you want. Just click on my Profile and you'll find it!
Thanks!

Started Typing On - 21/02/2019

Chapter 62- Confessed It All

~

Author's Pov:

The whole day Jaanvi kept herself busy with household work. From cleaning the already cleaned dishes, to cleaning the bathroom and kitchen sinks. Rearranging the bowls, plates, cups and spoons into place, she finished all of her kitchen work going towards the living room. She was still wearing her black singlet from last night, with plain black shorts now.

The weather in New York was unpredictable. Few minutes ago it was sunny but windy at the same time and now it's raining cats and dogs with lightening, making her flinch a little. Anyways, since she felt hot she changed into her shorts, but seeing the weather change she highly doubts whether she'll stay in her shorts any longer.

Making her way to the living room to clean it, she stopped on her tracks seeing Kiaan sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap, typing away something. She watched his face for good thirty seconds, deciding whether to stay inside the kitchen or go across the living room into their bedroom. One thing she was sure about, not cleaning the living room if he's here. It's not like the living room was a mess, but the shelf were a little dirty if you pay attention closely. Boys' houses are always like this. She thought.

The table sitting in front of Kiaan has books underneath it, all muddled up, irritating her. Some frames on the wall were crooked. Cleaning was needed but not urgently. 

Just go inside the hallway, from there I can lock myself. It wasn't even a big situation was Jaanvi was taking it. She was just scared of getting attached, or mucking it all up for bad. She took big steps, speed walking into the hallway when his voice stopped her.

"Jaan, come here." From the tone of his voice she could tell he was looking at his laptop screen, not looking up at her. That helped her sigh in relief. Least his intimidating eyes weren't on me. Yet. She turned around, straightening her clothes up, taking small steps towards the couch.

"Yes?" Her voice came out as a typical quiet housewife. Not that she minded but it showed how worried or scared she looked. The way she spoke every time had a different, confident aura around her, this wasn't that.

He sighed in frustration, putting his laptop on the table in front of him, he gestured her to sit beside him. Her eyes glanced from him to the couch. Ok so how long would it take me to make a run for my life if I sit next to him? She took small steps, sitting next to him but facing his body. "The hotel, which I own. It's going in loses." 

"Oh." So? What do I do? She wanted to add but remained calm.

"I'm thinking to sell it. I've found a dealer already." He stated, showing some Anil's name popping up on his laptop screen. "Anil wants to buy if off me, what do you think?" he watched her face, wanting to catch a reaction of any sort.

"Why would you sell it? You brought it like few months ago I think?" She questioned, putting her hands on her lap.

He shook his head negatively. "Dad brought it first, around a year ago. It was under his name until September, I have it for three months now." His voice was calm and steady. "The costumers are decreasing day by day, apparently some cheaper hotel opened up down the block, as expected, everyone's going there." He muttered, his lips turning into a straight thin line in disappointment.