40- Rajput's Vs Ahuja's

(Pretend he's holding the scissor.)

Started Typing On - 2/01/2019 (God, I'm sure I'll end up writing 2018)

Chapter 40- Rajputs Vs Ahuja's

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

I woke up from the stupid traffic noises. India or New York, I was sure as hell that god had some major problems with me. I tried sleeping on the plane but couldn't, thanks to my new friend Ayush's snores! At the airport I thought, 'let's catch a nap for few minutes,' but to my bad luck Kiaan roared in my ear, telling me to hold my bag and passports.

Sorry, ordered me.

Now that I slept inside the cab-I looked around my surrounding seeing I was no longer in that cab. I was inside a bedroom.

I placed my palms down on the bed, lifting my weight up slightly, looking right, left, up and down. Examining the whole room was important. Who knows he might be planning something after my flirt talks with Ayush.

Poor guy must have died in Kiaan's thoughts over fifty times.

Not seeing any red flags in the room, I stood up quietly and quickly. My eyes fell on the warm mat, my heels on the floor, just below the end of the bed. He must have laid me down. I thought smiling like an idiot at the thought of Kiaan taking my heels of. Not that I mind but they do have a lot of straps going here and there.

The windows were opened to my surprise, my eyes landed on the clear roads

The windows were opened to my surprise, my eyes landed on the clear roads. Cars, buses, vans all zooming away into the crowd. Little children coming back from school, some looked exhausted while some were busy talking to their friends. Laughing. Smiling. Jumping around.

A smile lingered in my lips remembering my school days.

I loved school. It was the only time when I was really myself. Happy, for least six hours. I use to forget that I had to come home to-no mother.

I kept staring at the children, just then a lady came up to a little girl. I suppose her daughter. She gave her daughter a big hug, smiling, talking, probably about how her day went. Her daughter pouted making the mother chuckle. She pulled her daughter cheeks, picking her up in her arms.

She loved her daughter. You could tell.

At times you don't need to remember the past to cry, sometimes the present itself is enough to bring out your tears. Enough to build up that lump on your throat, wishing you had one specific thing that you never had.

My eyes followed the mother and daughter crossing the road safely, walking far away from my sight.

The noise of someone blowing a horn made me flinch. That's when I realised a warm tear sliding down my cheeks, onto my neck. I closed my eyes shut let few drops escape from my eyes. Go away. I told my tears.