67- Self-Talks

I realised I typed 'Mama' instead of 'Mumma.' Just ignored it throughout my book please! I was in Venus, and got distracted by the hot Aliens :)

Started Typing On - 24/02/2019

Chapter 67- Self-Talks

~

Author's Pov:

"That's called blackmailing. Isn't that was goons do?" She raised her eyebrows over the dark. Oh wait he can't see my face. How depressing. She smiled, zipping her mouth shut. "Hold on." She reached her hand to his side of the lamp, turning it on. "Now you can see my face. You better appreciate it."

What did Ma eat when she was inside her womb? He couldn't help but narrow his eyes at her, and make an Are-You-Serious face. He was right though, few minutes ago she was crying. Then she was drowning, then she was frowning. Too many I-N-G's. He shook the thought away, ignoring her like she hadn't said anything.

"I'll put you in jail for marital touching." She said, smiling in satisfaction, thinking he'd drop the act and start talking. Or leave her alone.

Wow. Then I can put her inside the jail for marital drowning. Is that even a thing? One thing he was sure about. He wasn't going to talk to her. After all, she gave him a mini heart attack. Only he knew how scared he was, how hard he's trying not to yell at her or do anything worst out of anger.

Knowing her inside out, Kiaan let go of her waist, looking at her side of the bed, than back at her. Indicating her to get off, of him. She wouldn't shut her mouth if I don't leave her. It does take a chatter box to know one. She stares at him, unsure whether he really let her go or was planning something.

He put his hand underneath his head, lifting his head a little. Oh. He really did want her of him. She carefully got off, looking disappointed, embarrassed and rejected. Ok, Then. She made an annoyed face before laying back on her side of the bed. All right then! Who is he? Leonardo Dicaprio?

She needs to get use to rejections and seriousness. He promised himself to maintain safe distance until he feel satisfied with her apology which he doesn't think he'll get, but still counting on his luck. He looked at the ceiling once more before turning to his side, and sleeping quietly.

His back was facing her, he never slept like that. It was either he slept on his stomach, his back or tilting towards her. Never like this. Jaanvi closed her eyes, realising he'd already turned the lamps off. She turned to her side of the bed, putting her head on her hands above the pillow. Well, I'm used to rejections all my life, let's add Kiaan to the list. First rejected by my mother's family, who don't even care about me to my own Chachi. (Aunty) She gulped down the sour and dry lump, shaking her head a little.

Seriousness. She may look like a happy person, with a smile on her face, always joking but behind that was the sadness. Her life was always resolved around it. The day she was mature enough, old enough to find about the cause of her mother's death she was broken. It was the first time she'd cried for hours, didn't eat at all. Not even a drop of water. And if you know Jaanvi, you'd know she can't live without food.

Flash Back- Jaanvi was around 10-11

"Papa." His ears didn't hear 'pa-pa,' it was 'pupa' with a childish voice of his daughter. He smiled over the phone, putting his pen down on the file, leaning back on his chair. What does she want know? Whenever he heard his daughter say 'pupa,' with a sweet cheesy voice he knew she wanted something.

"Hmm." He whispered, gazing at the picture frame on his desk. There were two pictures. One of his and Ishaani's. He still remembers the day. It was in March, on twenty- seventh far as he remembers. The day Ishaani had broken the news of her pregnancy. Ansh was so excited and thrilled hearing the news that he asked one of his photographer friend to capture the moment.