42- They Saw Love

Started Typing On - 4/01/2019

Chapter 42- They Saw Love

~

Kiaan's Pov: (Because some of you requested for his POV!)

'Life is never stable my child. One day you'll be happy the next you'll be sad. You can't predict anything or change your fate. But you can change your decision that may lead you in trouble or sadness.' (Ps, I just made that up! Quote by, Yash :)

Those were my grandfather's word. He looked at everything in a different angle. He told me, 'you can't change your faith.' In the same time he used to say 'you can change your decisions.' I never understood his poetic language, never tried to any ways.

Decision.

The word sounds so serious, strong and sometimes even dangerous depending on the situation you are in.

I also made a decision. Decision of marrying Jaanvi. Yes, I never thought about divorce even though I wasn't in a stable relationship with her. We never communicated without fighting or disagreeing with each other, not even now. So definitely now that I'm married to her this question never runs around my head.

There's no confusion.

It's very clear that I'll never let her go.

I can't imagine divorcing her. She may, but I can't.

Yes, we may never move forward with this relation because of our own ego problems, which I'm very well aware of but I just enjoy having her by my side.

I feel comfortable. Comfortable because she's not a stranger. I've known her since she was a baby.

Ok that made me look old. I take that back.

I've known her since childhood. There's this different comforting level between us knowing the fact you'll live your whole life with someone you know. Maybe not from inside but least you've seen them around to feel calm. I felt that. Everyday.

I was hundred percent sure I'll never forget to smile coming back from work seeing her face. Her weird expressions. Biting her lips in confusion with her finger tapping her face in a thinking expression. Her glare, when she tried to act all strong, strict and powerful in front of me as a lady inspector.

A smile creped on my face remembering her face. I was inside the bathroom washing my face. The reflection on the mirror justified how happy I was with her till now. How happy I am.

Imagine the strange overwhelming feeling of remembering someone's face, bringing automatic smile on your face for no reason.

Her stupid behaviour was one of the major reasons why I couldn't forget her. Living across the ocean yet, I remembered her voice, her eyes rolling at me in an annoyed way. Jaanvi showing me her tongue, booing me as I fell down on the ground, hitting my back.

Making me fall, face wards on the mud at fourteen by putting her leg on my way. I still remember her laughter echoing in my ears. It was so relaxing, like birds humming into a famous tune. She looked so happy. It was the first time I noticed how beautiful she looked. The first time I realise, 'damn she's a girl!' If I tell her this now I'm sure she'd be super offended.

She always is.

I may have had a slight, little, little crush on her after the mud incident. Even if I was given a chance to confess to her I wouldn't have. The girl had ego problems. Rather than accepting my feelings or even rejecting it nicely, I was sure she would have spread the news everywhere to embarrass me. She always had this weird satisfaction of annoying me, or putting me in trouble. I never understood what the reason behind it was until now.