41-'Experience Teaches Us.'

(Jaanvi noticing Kiaan's features at the couch)

I thought people read my stories for time pass or because the title is interesting. Today I realised some people actually understand it, relate to it and find it motivating at times. After I wrote Widow and Unwanted Bride TWO I thought I was just wasting my time and getting super addicted to Wattpad but for some people these stories, any stories on Wattpad are eye opening.

I don't know what's going on in your guy's life, (whoever is reading this) but god isn't that cruel. Good things take time. Don't lose hope J

Started Typing On - 3/01/2019

Chapter 41-'Experience Teaches Us.'

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

I somehow managed to clean the alc-apple juice, spilled on the floor by me. The cloth I had used to clean it up was now hanging on the balcony, ready for the air to soak away the wetness. My hands wrapped itself around the railing of the balcony, tightly securing my posture. The cold air surrounding my body with coldness, to my liking.

A smile spread across my face loving the new country already. Not even been a day yet, it feels like, home.

It may be because I always wanted to stay away from family drama. Joint families always scared me. Not because of the large amount of people living under the same roof but because it was all formality. Yes, not every family is the same. Some actually love each other with all their heart but mine wasn't the same. One women, that one women had ruined my point of view on family. On relationships.

My father never said anything because of his nice, loving and forgiving nature but I know, I'm very sure that from inside he was hurt. Every time she said something about me in front of hero. Every time she spoke about my mother just too emotionally blackmail my father. Nearly every day when she cooked something that hero never liked, but still ate in silence not to be the cause of any drama. He was dying from inside, every day. But kept his mouth shut.

I may be selfish but I always wished to live alone with my husband. There's no guarantee is there? Guarantee that people around you would stay loving all their life. Kiaan's parents and brother are very nice, but for how long?

One day Dhruv would get married. Who knows if his wife doesn't like me? Or she doesn't like our family? You could never predict the future. I just wanted to be separated before things become worst. Before Kiaan's mother has a new favourite daughter-in-law.

Sometimes staying far away I better than staying close.

I don't want these ten days to end. Even though Kiaan and I aren't like those madly in love couple but I wanted to stay. Stay here. Far away from those nightmares, from those memories of my mother not being with me.

But that came along with staying away from my father. I didn't want.

I sighed breathing in the fresh air, looking down seeing human's looking not less than ants. This apartment was on the thirteenth floor so I can understand why everything looked different.

It was so calm. So quiet to my liking. I was ready to turn around to check on that crazy Kiaan when I felt someone arms on my shoulder, securing me tightly but gently pushing me.

I screamed on top of my lungs thinking I'll die, probably like Shilpa Shetty from Baazigar but I was getting thrown on the face not getting my leg flipped of the building. Wait! My father didn't take someone else's business by fraud like hers in the movie. Then why is he killing me? The strange question exploded in my head all of a sudden.