64- Wife Or Baby?

I'm proud of this chapter. I hope you are too, lol.

Chapter NOT edited

Started Typing On - 22/02/2019

Chapter 64- Wife Or Baby?

~

Author's Pov:

Her joyful and excited husband had made her sit inside the car for least twenty minutes before coming into the parking lot. During the whole twenty minutes Jaanvi played music from Kiaan's phone. Humming to the tunes she thought about her life. Her childhood, adulthood-from graduating to opening up the café and now married. And his confession.

She couldn't get it out of her head. He was so genuine and sounded too honest for her to ignore. I do really like him. But the feeling of love was not quiet there. She fell for him out of sweet little gestures, for example the cake cutting on her mother's birthday but she wanted to be sure. Jaanvi didn't want to go back from her words. She didn't want to say 'I love you too.' To only later say, 'I'm falling out of love with you.' She wanted to say those three magical words back to him when she felt they were coming out of her heart, just like his.

'aati hai woh aise chal ke

jaise jannat mein raheti hai

dekhti hai sabko aaise

jaise sabko woh saheti hai

par gusse main jab aaye

aur aankhein woh dikhlaye

ladte ladte galti se muskaaye

my dil goes mmmm'

(English Translation)

She walks in such as manner

as if she resides in heaven

She looks at everyone

as if she must tolerate them all

But when she gets angry

and stares at you with those eyes

then suddenly she begins to smile

my heart goes mmmm (hums)

She sang along to the song, smiling with her eyes closed. Music was always her survivor when she was angry, sad or worried. She didn't notice or hear when Kiaan sat on the driver's seat, watching her with adoration in his eyes.

"This song is made for you." He broke her voice from all the singing. She opened her eyes, a bit embarrassed that he heard her sing. Did I sound like an owl or dead bird? She decided to not bother asking.

"Oh shh." She avoided eye contact, laying her head on the window, grinning to herself.

"Well, you do act like your tolerating everyone." He raised his voice over the music so she could hear him. Turning the car engine on, he started driving onto the highway. Speeding, he turned the volume down a little.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked, her voice low but audible. He nodded, glancing at her for a second to catch her expressions, trying to find out whether it was something serious coming up or a casual conversation. Serious. He noticed the strange look on her face.

Jaanvi pushed the open hair behind her ear, sitting on her seat in Indian style, preparing herself for the question. "I-if we have a baby in fut--" she was already hesitating and blushing at the thought, Kiaan added the spices on top to tease her.

He scoffed, determinedly. "Not 'if,' it should be 'when,' we'll have our own babies one day, Ariel." She shot him a look, telling him to shut up. Jaanvi wanted to see his reaction, judge him on the bases of his thoughts and expressions but turned her face to the other direction to hide the tint of pink blooming in her cheeks.