83- Flowing Blood

Hey! First of all, please don't go on hating Jaanvi for how she behaves or what she says. I've written this chapter on the bases of imagination on how Jaanvi (If she was real) would behave.

She'll obviously won't behave like those super innocent, loving and caring Indian daily soap leads, because that's bullshit. No one can be calm or quiet in this situation. I tried to make it as realistic as possible.

I've used Gifs in this since I've been told I don't use them lol.

Started Typing On - 19/03/2019

Chapter 83- Flowing Blood

~

Author's Pov:

"S-s-she w-what?" Kiaan's hands on her back froze, he pulled away as his hands dropped on the side. He blazed into her eyes, trying to read or understand what she had said a few minutes ago.

"SHE KILLED MY MOTHER!" Everyone gasps, but Ansh just stayed silent. He looked utterly shocked-even that would be an understatement for how he truly felt. He wanted to walk away, to wake up from his horrifying dream or even slap Jaanvi again for talking rubbish but he couldn't move.

"What nonsense are you saying?" Sanjay, Juhi's husband raises his voice standing behind Jaanvi. She stood up, raging in anger. Kiaan stood up with her but couldn't understand how to react or speak. His voice had abandoned him.

"Uhh," Jaanvi breaths out happily, a sinister smile plastered on her lips as she approaching uncle. "Poor man-sorry, old man--"

"Jaanvi!" Her grandma yelled once again, very angry with her behaviour.

"Oh please Shushma Ahuja." She didn't even bother glancing at her grandma, instead she gestured her to stop speaking with her hand raised up to stop her. "Maybe--" she came closer to her uncle, smiling like she'd discovered something new. "-she wanted to have an affair with my father after my mum died." She yelled

"Jaanvi!" Sanjay yelled raising his hand up to connect it with her face but Kiaan came on the way, holding his hand firmly.

Kiaan shot him an anger look, pushing Sanjay's hand back. "Don't." Was all he said.

Jay who was listening and seeing everything was boiling in anger. He walked over to Jaanvi, flipping her body to face him with his hand on her wrists. "Why?" Hurt lacing in his words. "Why point the finger on my mother's character?" He tightened his hold on Jaanvi but she behaved numb, like it didn't hurt. Kiaan placed his hand on Jay's shoulder, pushing him back. "No! I want answers!" Jay yelled standing straight on his spot.

"She doesn't want to talk to you!" Dhruv's who's always had his temper in bay was furious now. He knows Jaanvi, he knows she's impulsive but she'd never make up stories. He was losing his patience seeing Jay's hand already leaving dark red marks on her wrist, but he didn't leave. "Maybe you should stop fucken undressing Aditi with your eyes then we'll stop talking about characters!"

For the past hour or two Dhruv noticed Jay creepily watching Aditi. When she touched the elder's feet, he'd just stare at her chest like a bastard as her top misplaced. When she was laughing he'd glance at her lips, Dhruv being mature kept sitting in front of Jay so he couldn't stare at Aditi but now he had enough. Dhruv pushed him back, not once, not twice, but again and again until Raj, his father held his arm.

"Mind your language Dhruv!" Raj yelled at his son.

"Why is he holding Bhabhi's hand then?" (Sister-in-law's) he yelled back, glaring at a pissed of Jay.

"Like mother, like son." Jaanvi rose her hands, gesturing with her hands 'magic,' the way she spoke freaked everyone out. She was acting like a psychopath, like a kid. But she wasn't one. Her head fell back as she let out a deep laugh, laughing out her hatred. "What will he do Dhruv? He can see the girl sliding away but he can't do anything! Why? Mumma's boy needs mumma for help? Oh wait!" she jumped on her spot, Kiaan closed his eyes, freaking out as his hands trembled in fear.