47- First Kiss

Jaanvi when she realizes about the Fan.

This chapter  probably sucks, sorry! (Not edited!)

Started Typing On - 10/01/2019

Chapter 47- First Kiss

~

Kiaan's Pov:

"You," I whispered, stretching every letter in the word, in a teasing manner. "My wife, need a lesson to be taught." A gasp escaped her mouth, her eyes now meeting mine, holding completely shock from my bluntness. Wasn't expecting that I guess?

My feelings for her? Still I don't know how to put it in words or even a sentence. It's different, that I'm sure about. I've never felt like this before for any other girl. The day she had the first nightmare in front of me, before our marriage shook me. I never felt so weak and useless before. She was shaking, screaming, crying and so afraid in front of me but I couldn't do anything. I felt like I was of no use.

When she cried in front of me, on our wedding day because she was worried about her father, I felt like my heart was twisted around and clutched with nails ripping it out into pieces.

Her clown nightmare. I remember the look on her face. Her eyes showing the horror as if she saw a demon in front of her eyes. Her legs all wobbly, ready to break. Her shaky hands covering her face and her lips. Her lips curved in such a way that her sobs were echoing loudly in my ear. When I was told about Juhi-That lady has no respect in my eyes. She doesn't even deserve to be called aunty-I wanted to rip her head off.

Pretty cruel, isn't it? The thought of murdering someone never came across my head, never. But with Juhi, the way Jaanvi told me all those things. All I wanted to do was do something to ease her pain a little. I know there are many things Juhi has done, I'm sure for a fact but I know she's hiding it because of my anger issues.

She hasn't even faced the real, cold hearted Kiaan yet.

Hate? Love? I have no idea. But I was definitely getting affected by her. Her smile, laugh, frown as she huffs her hair up and even when she makes a face, it all turns me on. She doesn't need to try. It feels like I'm smitten by her, more like wrapped around her finger, though I'm not but I just seem to follow her everywhere she goes.

Like she's the lead to my direction. (I so bad wanted to say One Direction but oh well!)

"K-Kia--" I interrupted her with my thumbs touching her soft plump, full lips. They were untouched. I didn't felt the need to question her on that. Her expressions showed how new she was to all this. The way she sucked in her breathe was full proof of be inexperienced. If she was kissed before she'd surely bite her lip to tease me but Jaanvi didn't.

Her wide opened brown eyes gave all the answers to my question that may have popped in my head at some point of my life.

She's never been this close to a guy before. She's never been kissed. She's a virgin. She feels extremely shy.

My thumbs weren't ready to leave her soft lips alone. They desired to stay where they were, I didn't want to pull them away. My rough thumb seemed to melt at the touch of her lips. They were so full, luxurious and soft like cloud. A pink cloud.

My thumb grazes on her lower lip wanting to kiss them right here, right now. I travelled my eyes from her lips to her eyes seeing her eyes closed, in nervousness. Jaanvi wasn't breathing now, I couldn't feel her breath on my thumb. She was holding it back because of the closeness.

"You've never been kissed before." I started for a matter of fact. Jaanvi eyes reacted to my statement opening her eyes. Her eyes questioning how I knew it. It wasn't too hard to read this open book, if you got to know her better.