66- Silence

First of all! THANK YOU! The love I've received from this story is overwhelming! None of my stories till date reached 30K votes so fast or ever had so many votes

First of all! THANK YOU! The love I've received from this story is overwhelming! None of my stories till date reached 30K votes so fast or ever had so many votes. And soo many comments! This book is like an Oscar to me. Your support is truly special to me.

Started Typing On - 23/02/2019

Chapter 66- Silence       

~

Author's Pov:

Kiaan walked over to the beach where he had left Jaanvi about twenty minutes ago. It was only supposed to take five minutes to come back with the food, drinks and a sheet he brought, planning this to be a mini picnic at a quiet beach he had known since three years but took longer. He realised he forgot to bring Coco-Cola for Jaanvi. Kiaan drove to the nearest store which was ten minutes' drive from the beach, he wanted her to have her favourite drink at a hot day so without thinking twice, he left.

Now he walked with a basket of food he had prepared from home while he made Jaanvi sit inside the car until he returned. It was all supposed to be a surprise. The basket with food inside and a sheet they could sit on to save themselves from the burning hot sand now, and the drinks in his hand.

He didn't see Jaanvi from far but didn't panic. She must be there, I'm just too far away. He took long steps, holding the basket and drinks in his hand firmly. The sun shining on his head was already pissing him off. "Why can't it be fucken cloudy?" he muttered, not liking the hot sun today. He blazed right at him, already irritating him with the sweat on his forehead.

"Jaanvi better like this." He said to himself, walking closer. "I worked so hard to prepare these vegetarian sandwiches for her. Chopping all those lettuce, tomato, cucumber, then adding the cheese and of course, how can I forget! Warming up those frozen Has-browns. I never worked so hard in my cooking class." He shook his head, praying his wife would like this little gesture.

The blurry view was now coming in shape to his eyes. He did feel a little worry not seeing anyone around the beach. Those couples must have left. He thought. "Good." He smiled. "Privacy is nice, that's why I brought Jaanvi to this quiet Beach." He murmured, smiling to himself. Oh how much he loved her.

He placed the basket on top of the sheets he had now spread on the sand. Seeing his phone on the ground he picked it put, putting it inside the basket since his shorts were wet from Jaanvi's push. Dropping the before cold, now warm drinks on the sheet he looked around not seeing her,

"Jaanvi!" he shouted, calling out to her. He felt worry on the pit of his stomach but tried to act all composed knowing she's probably hiding behind a tree to prank him like he always did. He crouched down to get his phone out to see the time. Seeing it's been little over a minute he started panicking like mad god.

"Jaanvi! Jaanvi!" Wait! Did she run away because I stalked her for two years? No, she's not that crazy. He paced up and down, looking in all directions to find her. He noticed a small, faded type figure of someone swimming in the beach. He actually couldn't even tell if the person was swimming or not. The waves were too strong and big, lifting the person up and down it went, alone with the figure.