80- His Wishes

This song because Louis just lost his 18yr old sister on 15th March. Heartbroken. #WeLoveYouLouis

Started Typing On - 17/03/2019

Chapter 80- His Wishes (I can't believe I wrote so many chapters lol)

~

Author's Pov:

"Wish that you could build a time machine
So you could see
The things no one can see
Feels like you're standing on the edge
Looking at the stars
And wishing you were them"

She felt like all the songs she's been listening to throughout this honeymoon were meant for her. It was hard to believe for a twenty-five year old women she wished she was Flash. The Flash so she could go back in time and save her mother. But then again, The Flash couldn't save his own mother, so who is she? She sometimes wondered how life would have been if her mother was alive. Maybe if her mother was pregnant a few years later than she was, Ishaani would be alive.

But then Kiaan would be more than one and a half year older than me. Jaanvi scrunched up her nose, shaking the imagination off. No, I'm fine with this age gap. She hated age gaps between spouses. She didn't judge them on others but if it was about her own self she just couldn't deal with it. She looked at it from school grade point of view. 'Imagine he's four years older than me! That's like I'm only fourteen, and he's eighteen! Legally an adult.' She'd whisper to her friend Aditi.

As Louis's voice hit the 'looking at the stars,' her eyes automatically viewed the sky. The stars filled the sky like pale corn into freshly turned ground. It held a promise of life in the darkness, but also a held a sense of warmth spring from the cold. Very cold. Year passed. Since remembering the sky for the first time when she was five, till twenty years later, at twenty-five. It always gave her this indescribable pleasure on seeing the natural dark sky.

It was always dark but a calm one. Not the one that sent chills down your spine. No matter how many years had passed, Jaanvi still felt and saw the night sky as a fresh given back to her. It was the moment she cherished the most after a busy day.

The eighth day just ended today.

In the morning Jaanvi kept her stubborn attitude, not talking or even glancing at him. Kiaan being stubborn as well decided he'll make her talk to him. And he did. He woke up few minutes after her, walked out the house just so he could bring some pastries and cold coffee for her. He was greeted by a fully dressed up Jaanvi wearing a blue flower dress with white straps. She left her natural wavy hair open, covering up her shoulders above the straps.

"You are paying for all my shopping today. And your mouth better be zipped or this time you'd be the one embarrassed Mr." She had informed him, smiling in an evil way as his mouth dropped open in shock. By this he knew one thing, better not ever piss her off.

He did as she said. Took her to nearly every nearby store in New York. Stayed quiet for over five hours while she kept shopping. He only had one question, What is she even getting? The surpiring part was, she didn't step in any Makeup product shops. Always clothing lines. And even book stores. She brought around eight books, making poor Kiaan hold all of them.

"What?" She had questioned seeing his jaw drop. He just shook his head repeating, just stay quiet. Because he didn't want her to stay angry at him. He also found out from checking her followings from his own Instagram that she had unfollowed Lili! When he asked her why she simply said, "Remember when I told you Cole calls her 'Muse?' Well, I'm just jealous because I like Sprouse."

When they finished shopping, he doesn't understand till date how she could be so energetic to go home and cook. It was Kiaan who begged her to eat lunch out. Hesitantly she agreed.