2 - World War Three

Typed On - 01/10/2018

Chapter 2 -World War Three

"Iaaa" He glides his old fingers on her picture. Touching her photo feels like touching his wife, making him feel closer to her. "Jaave." He swallows a thick and heavy big lump.

It's a special day for our Jaanvi Ishaani. Your wish will come true. It will come true today.

"Bhai?" He heard his younger brother's voice. They lived together. His younger brother Sunil suggested him to get married again, after all he was young, handsome and rich but thinking about another women was a crime for him. (Brother)

How could he? He promised to not let go of Ishaani until his last breath. He was enough to raise their daughter. His Ishaani was the only women he ever loved. And will always love.

"Suul" He mumbles putting his wife's photo frame away. Standing up he winces at the strange pain aching in his thighs, ignoring that he walks to his brother keeping that signature kind smile on his face. The smile that could light up the whole house.

"Bhai," He places a hand on Ansh's shoulder, "H—how can you smile? After everything you've been through? You lost her, the girl you loved. And today you'll lose Jaanvi too." He shook his head, incapable of pin-pointing at how his brother could be so selfless and positive at the same time. (Brother)

"Nhhh." Ansh forwards to his cupboard, opening it up he brought his wife's wedding dress. Showing it to a befuddle Sunil he points at the dress with misty eyes.

"Yes, I understand she'll get married but she'll be far from you." Sunil answers.

The vibrant man rests his hand on his chest, "Jaave" He said soothingly, eyes closed but lips curve slightly, hand on his heart.

His brother sighs, unaware of how possibly he could take some of his elder brother's pain away. "You're too strong. Sometimes it hurts Bhai." (Brother)

He shrugs putting the bridal wear away like the praise meant nothing. "Ansh Ji, Sunil Ji come down! They are here!" Both the brother's heard Juhi's voice from downstairs, yelling for their attention. Hearing her they hurried downstairs in eagerness to greet the Rajput family.

"Ansh." Roshni, Kiaan's mother and Ishaani's best friend smiles big hugging him. They all went to the same collage. Their friendship was too old to be forgotten. "How are you? It's been so long?" He put his hands up gesturing he's fine. The incredibly productive grin gently lays on his lips like always.

Ansh later greets Roshni's husband Raj. The two men hug cheerfully, both their faces sparkling remembering their college days. Walking inside they all sit on the couch. Ansh points at Kiaan asking if he's the oldest one. He was sure it is Kiaan—the one his wife played with before dying—but wanted to be hundred percent correct.

"Yes uncle. I'm Kiaan, the guy your daughter hates." He jokes making everyone chuckle delightfully. He was as lively and charismatic as before. Ansh circles his finger and moves it around his head saying, 'she's crazy.' "She is!" Kiaan laughs agreeing full heartedly.

Kiaan was twenty-seven years old. A tall young man around six feet tall. He was lean with short black hair and brown eyes and a jawline to ogle at.

"She's just honest." His younger brother Dhruv comment.

"A bit too honest." Their sister whispers arrogantly.

Dhruv really liked her personality. She was honest, bold, chatty and very stubborn. A complete competition to his brother which he loved. Dhruv never witness any other girl—woman get inside his brothers head and turn him speechless like Jaanvi did.