52-Mini Kiaan

Started Typing On - 21/01/2019 (8.57 PM)

Chapter 52-Mini Kiaan

~

Author's Pov:

"Are we going to stay like this forever?" His voice laced humour, booming her ears followed by a chuckle. "I don't mind, if you were wondering." He tightened his already firm arm around her, like a kid holding their favourite stuffed toy.

Pushing away or rather denying the grin curving onto her lips she answered, "You wish." Rolling her eyes, she placed her hands on his shoulder pushing away from him slightly. His eyes narrowed into a frown looking at me with frustration. "Hit your man cramps have you?" she sounded serious. As if it was even possible for men to feel a women's pain. Seeing his bizarre funny looking expressions she laughed loudly, letting her laugh travel into his ears.

"You," he pointed at her, she was few inches away from him still in his arms. "are very rude. And no, I didn't hit my man cramps but we also like hugs. Affection is what we crave for as well. We're humans, you know?" he shrugged. Regretting what he said instantly seeing her eyebrows pulled together. Sometimes I just need to shut my mouth.

"First of all, obviously you're talking to me. I mean, do you see some ghost around perhaps? I thought it was only us to alone." She looked around the living room trying to find someone. "Oh! I saw her!" she nearly jumped, only to be balanced by Kiaan's arm around her waist.

"Are you trying to murder me?"

"Not my problem, you pulled me down onto you." A few weeks ago if she was in this position-hugging him but laying on the couch-she'd be uncomfortable, even after they got married. Something about this trip, this honeymoon was different for both of them. Their individual intention wasn't to act like newly married couple or perhaps become all touchy, romantic or cheesy but as days passed, literally hours, they were become close.

Just the presence of each other was enough for them to understand and register into their heads that they're meant to be. It's only their second day in New York yet it feels like they've spent months together. Funny how sometimes days are enough to mend, to heal a relationship rather than months. This was happening in their case.

Twenty-four seven they were seeing each other. Getting use to each other faces, habits and behaviour. They saw each other's different side, side that they didn't expect to ever unfold in front of them.

He noticed she was very emotional. She noticed he was too but he could hide it.

He noticed she worries a lot. About her father, her friend, about everything and everyone close to her. She noticed he loved his siblings like his own children but Kajal was treated like his own daughter by him.

He observed in these few days that she had fears. Of dark, ghosts, fans and clowns. Even many more which he may not know about at the moment? She realised he was afraid of opening up to his own fears. For example, she remembers how uneasy he was when she questioned him about his grandfather.

He noted that she may cry, break down but she never gives up. Not even when he left the house to get few drinks in India. She saw he runs away from problems. His problems. If someone else was in problem though, he'd become their hero, ready to help them in any way possible.

He knew she smiled or even laughed some time just to divert her mind. To forget her past that hunts her till date. She knew he calls her name on purpose only to end up making her laugh.

If a fifteen year old Jaanvi was told this, she'll laugh. Laugh loudly thinking it's all bullshit. The present Jaanvi smiles. Smiles at her beautiful destiny.