50- Invitation

(Jaanvi when she hears Nidhi's names)

Started Typing On - 17/01/2019

Chapter 50- Invitation

~

Author's Pov:

"I-if she was live life would be so different Kiaan." The words slipped out of her mouth causing her to smile but also cry at the same time. Smile because her mother would be alive, living happily with her father. Sad because if Ishaani was alive, Jaanvi wouldn't be here. One way or another, she would suffer.

"It would be." He agreed, moving his hand from her waist, to his face to wipe the tears away without her knowing. He sighed smelling her hair, "Your father would be happy but not me. You wouldn't be here than." It was as if he understood what she was thinking about. Like he could read her mind with some magical powers.

She lightly chuckled a little, holding him tightly in her arms. "moving her hand from her waist, to his face to wipe the tears away without her knowing. He sighed smelling her hair, "Your father would be happy but not me. You wouldn't be here than." It was as if he understood what she was thinking about. Like he could read her mind with some magical powers.

She lightly chuckled a little, holding him tightly in her arms. "Yeah because you wouldn't have some idiot like me annoying you twenty-four seven since childhood." He laughed at her words, lightly hitting her back in response. "Bu-but maybe. Just maybe, you might have m-married another Jaanvi. My mother's other child instead of me."

It stung. Stung her a lot as she spat the words into his face. It was going to come true but even the thought of seeing him married to someone else burnt her heart and soul. But I wouldn't ever witness it because I wouldn't be alive. She was right, if he had married Ishaani and Ansh's other child Jaanvi wouldn't have existed to see him drift away from her.

"I don't want anyone, except you Jaanvi." He whispered back harshly, clearly pissed off from her views. How could she be selfish to only think about her family? He wanted only her, the sentence itself was enough to send shivers down her body. She flinched a little in his arms, feeling his grip tightening around her firmly. "Who are you to decide who I'd marry?" He gritted his teeth, closing his eyes to calm himself down.

"Your wife." She replied, smiling at his possessiveness. "But imagine Kiaan, another Jaanvi and maybe even an Ishaan? My mother liked the name Jaanvi for a girl and hero liked Ishaan, aren--" her blabbering was interrupted by his harsh push on her.

She wasn't in his arms anymore. He moved away from her, standing with his back facing her. "Shut up! Just fucken shut up!" he yelled, causing her to flinch from his tone. His muscles looked tense, from the way he moved his hands she was aware of his anger. "We aren't talking about something that is impossible!" he murmured, stalking towards the bedroom door. Stopping in his track, he looked back at Jaanvi who stared at him with teary eyes, "And I'm glad it's impossible."

He didn't even liked the thought of marrying Ansh's other child if Jaanvi was killed inside her mother's womb. He hated the feeling that was running inside his body. She was talking about something which made no sense. If she wasn't alive it meant many things. No quitting alcohol, no self-realisation on many view points and it meant something very important, no fun childhood.

The one thing he loves and appreciates about his childhood was Jaanvi's pranks, facial expressions, and her teasing. It all made it special. Yes of course, maybe if Ishaani had another child after her miscarriage with Jaanvi was more fun than this Jaanvi he's still want to be with her.