48- 'You're Making Me Fall For You'

(Jaanvi when she say's 'Your making me fall for you, Mr Rajput.)

First of all, thank you to all of those people who commented on my Author's Note, letting me know what was actually wrong with my laptop. I couldn't be more grateful because I thought I broke it. The comments really helped me sleep peacefully, (Because I'm a panic freak) though the battery is still shit but least it's working once I plug in the charger.

This chapter is based on Jaanvi's POV about the kiss. (But I did add more stuff)

Started Typing On - 12/01/2019

Finished Typing On - 13/01/2019

Chapter 48- 'Your Making Me Fall For You'

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

"So you're basically telling me that I can eat this whole cake," I pointed at the beautiful, tasty looking and soft red velvet cake sitting in front of me. I licked my lips, drooling over the beauty in front of me. "Without gaining any weight?" My eyebrows rose up, arching at the man standing in front of me wearing his white waiter uniform.

"Yes ma'am, you won't gain any weight." He pressed his lips together in a tight smile.

A ghostly looking smile wrapped itself around my lips, once his words touched my ears. Where was I all these years? I looked around the five star restaurant, locking the view in my head to remind Kiaan to bring me here. That reminds me, where is he?

I looked around the place, scanning every table to spot Kiaan but he was nowhere to be found. My eyes landed on the waiter looking at me with a puzzled smile. "Uh, thank you. You may leave now." I waited for him to quickly reply 'sure,' so I could continue with my desire of eating this marvellous beauty.

My joyful hands picked up the knife from my right, ready to cut the cake so I could taste it quickly. The knife was getting closer and closer towards the cake. My hand was close enough to touch the sharp knife with the soft cake when I felt someone shouting at me.

"Jaanvi." I heard it. Someone's disturbing my sleep and this dream. My brain thought getting annoyed. I hated it when someone interrupted me.

"Let me sleep." I felt the words slip out of my mouth, given the orders by my brain.

I waited for a few seconds to hear a reply back. Nothing came. So I moved my knife ready to attack the cake. Ohh cake. My first love. My first real love. How much I love you. I shook those thought away, licking my lips in delight.

I'm coming for you, velvet. You know that feeling when the clock hit's twelve AM and your shouting happy birthday to someone, I felt like that. But I didn't want to shout in happiness, I wanted to shout in anger. My dream was thrown away, as well as the cake.

Oh, cake.

I opened my eyes, seeing Kiaan's face very close to mine. I think it was early in the morning because I felt the lights from outside shining through the curtain. It wasn't too bright or too dark, just enough for me to see his eyes. His face.

I felt my stomach twist into many knots feeling his body so close to mine. One inch and our chests would be touching. No. No. No. I couldn't let him get any closer or he'd hear my rapidly fast heart beats. He can't know that I was affected by him.

One move and I knew my heart would rip out, meeting his face directly. It's strange or should I say weird that, he was and is the only man that had ever made me stare at him like this. A stare that you couldn't blink away. Even if you wanted to blink away, you just couldn't help but look. Look at his face.