Sneak Peak

Some of you guys wanted to read 'The Unwanted Bride' (ONE) and some want to read Rahul and Siya's story! So here is a little sneak peak from the stories first chapters. (Only some small parts)

These stories would be published once I've finished writing it all or if I've written over twenty chapters for each one of them.

Another story is down below!

The Unwanted Bride- (Yug and Khushi)

Khushi's Pov:

'My boyfriend slapped me last night because I hugged my best friend who happens to be a male. I was shocked, my boyfriend was very-well aware of my close relationship with my best friend. He's like a brother I never had. Should I be worried of the growing jealousy my boyfriend is facing? I love him but I just can't forget what he did. I can't leave my best friend for over fifteen years only for him. What should I do?'

Asked a Quora user. Scrolling through her Quora feed as always she stopped at the question, 'Are you having second thoughts about your relationship?' The question itself was interesting to her. The girl who hid so much from others liked reading other's real life answers.

To help them. She didn't want anyone else to face what she did in her teens.

Shaking her head with hint of anger she typed on the comment section,

'Love? Do you really think a man like him would change? Today he's only slapping you, tomorrow he'll hit you harder. He'll break you emotionally and physically, is that what you want? No one can change a possessive jealous freak.'

Typing the message her old ugly past played in her head. The twenty-five year old thought love could change anyone. From bad to good. It didn't.

It only broke her even more.

Flash back

"Why was he talking to you huh? Who is he?" Her husband roared gripping her shoulders tightly sitting down on the floor in front of her. She kept her wet eyes on the ground not wanting to see Samar's dark blood shot eyes. It frightened her a lot. She couldn't expect Sam to be normal. Sometimes he'd be super sweet the next moment he's all angry, demanding, jealous and scary.

Her lower lip was cut with blood coming out of it from the tight slap given by her husband.

"Answer me Khushi!" He yelled holding her jaw tightly making her wince in pain, tears dripping down her eyes in fear.

"S-s-sorry." She apologised for talking to one of her classmates on the way back home from the supermarket.

"You are not allowed to talk to any man apart from me! Understood?" He shouted tightening his hard grip on her soft jaw. She nodded reluctantly wanting to get out of his hold. "Good girl." He smiled peaking her lips.

Every time he touched her she wanted to burn herself alive like her mother. The blissful feeling she should feel wasn't there. Khushi always felt disgusted from his touch, she never felt safe. Never felt loved. All she felt was, obsession.

Flash back over (Author's Pov)

Khushi opened her moist eyes.

'You're lucky he's not your husband. Don't encourage him to hurt you in anyway. Today he slapped you because you hugged your friend, tomorrow he'll lock you inside his house so other men can't see you. Trust me, leave him. You're better off without him. Friends are for life, boyfriends aren't. Least the ones like him.'

A smile spread on her lips feeling satisfied of giving someone a useful advice which they might use. Her smile didn't last long hearing her friend's voice.