103- 'The Third Eye'

Started Typing On - 06/04/2019 (10.18 PM)

Published On - 07/04/2019 (This chapter was completed yesterday night at 12.14 AM but I dozed off without posting it.)

Chapter 103- 'The Third Eye'

~

Jaanvi's Pov: Nine months pregnant-September 2019

September twenty-fifth twenty nineteen already and I haven't given birth. We've entered our tenth month anniversary this month and the fact that my nine months would be completed soon yet I haven't given birth really scares me. I haven't been a very confident person in my life, I may show it but I'm not. The tiny confidence I had had also disappeared from everything that was going on-had happened.

"Do you have to go?" His eyebrows shoot up. He looks genuinely surprised from my quiet question. He fixes his tie looking at me from the reflection of the mirror and smiles.

"I have to. I promise I'll be back in an hour or two." Kiaan replies as his hands fix the collar after wearing the black tie over his white clean shirt. Wearing the silver coloured wrist watch he reminds me to eat breakfast. "Oh, and don't drink the juice by itself. Add some water because it's too sugary."

As much as I love him, he's been nuts. 'Don't eat this, eat that, don't go out there, stay here.' I understand. He's worried because of many reasons. And I also admit that I've given him those reasons but it's too much. He says it's his 'responsibility' to look after me because I've got only him here. Therefore, he does everything possible for the sake of my health. From making sure with the doctor is it's 'ok' to eat spicy noodles to walking for an hour every morning on the weekends.

I wanted him to loosen up a little for once. "What's the point of drinking juice then?" I hug my knees under the warm duvet cover. Kiaan opens the curtain letting the sun rays hit my face and I groan shuffling to his side of the bed. "We need to rearrange this room, I've always got the sun on me." And I hated the sun.

He loves it, he can have it all to himself. "You need a little bit of sun, Jaanvi." He gives me an unpleasing stare and I just look away. He's the one being unfair. "Should I turn the TV on?" He gestures pointing at the TV screen behind his back as he dipped down on the bed without letting his shoes touch the bed. I glanced to see his right shoes sitting on his left knee and furrowed. Pushing his leg down I glared.

"I'll have to clean those pants, not you. Don't put your foot on it."

His expressions turn a bit stony but then he mutters a small 'right, pregnant.' I narrow my eyes at him, exasperated. "Jaan, you're not washing this, unfortunately." He passes me a guilty smile. "The washing machine is."

"I-I-" My mouth was basically sounding out the letter 'I' realising how right he was. I looked away from him to show I'm still pissed. "It's Saturday today. Shouldn't be going to work." My voice was low, barely audible but he caught it.

"I know," he sighs, zipping up his mouth for a moment to show he's also not delighted to be called in today. "Well, that's what working is, isn't it?" I notice the uneasy chuckle flickering on his face to lighten up my mood but I just kept staring at him, unpleasingly. "We'll go for a walk after I come back. Promise." I shake my head negatively, knowing how stubborn I am he quickly added, "We'd go to the supermarket and get all the chocolates and some pizza? Ok?"

I watch him from the corner of my eyes to see Kiaan's fingers crossed as if he was praying I'd listen to him. I keep a serious face looking his way. He looks back at me smiling for an answer and I give it away. "Ok!" I grin, not being able to hide the excitement.