82- Blazing In Fire (Juhi's Truth)

Started Typing On - 19/03/2019

Chapter 82- Blazing In Fire (Juhi's Truth)

~

Author's Pov:

"Where will we go?" She asked him after sitting inside the car for the past ten minutes in silence. Kiaan kept driving, god knows where but he just kept going.

"I don't fucken know ok?!" His anger doesn't dissolve even though they left the house ten minutes ago. His anger, the tone he was using for so long, the way his knuckles turned white as paper around the steering wheel scared her. The way his legs were straight, pushing onto the brakes, just everything about his behaviour was scaring her.

"P-p-please." She whispered through her tears. "S-stop shouting. I-I d-don't like it." It's hard to believe that loud aggressive tone and looks scared her. Of course Juhi use to shout at her but not like this. She hadn't visually seen someone yelling and shouting on top of their lungs like Kiaan. The common fights or disagreements she had with Kiaan were different from what she was facing.

He let out a deep breath, pushing the air out of his lungs with muttering, "I'm sorry." In a low voice, hurt lacing around his words. She nodded not knowing what to say or if she should speak at all. She wiped away her tears, gazing out the window. "We could stay with pap-"

"No." There was no way he'd take on the offer as a son-in-law to spend the night-maybe many nights until he finds a house for them to rent-at her father-in-law's house. He'd be embarrassed. "I vowed to look after her, I can't look your father in the eye if he finds our we're homeless." He muttered quietly, parking the car outside one restaurant.

"Then why did you leave? Why so much anger?" Came her frustrated voice. She tilted her face to see he was already looking at her. He didn't look away, nor did he look guilty now. He just looked angry, like before.

"It's called self-respect Jaanvi! I don't know if you've heard of it before or not." He grumbled, hitting the steering wheel in anger.

"You're right. I don't know." He looked up to see tears in her eyes. "Because if I knew I wouldn't be sitting in this car with someone who basically yelled at his mother for being forced to marry me! So yes, I don't have self-respect because unlike you I want this relationship to work!" This time she banged her hand on the hardboard in front of her, blazing in anger.

"You think I don't care about our relationship?" He questioned, irritation lurking around his words. "You know I didn't mean it like that and neither would I ever say something like that to hurt you. I was trying to help Ma understand that Dhruv isn't me. And Rashi for sure isn't like you." He explained. By the time he finished talking Jaanvi was sniffing, covering her face.

"We're homeless Kiaan!" She gave him a reality check in case he forgot.

"I know!" He yelled, running his fingers through his hair.

"Call a friend? Ask if they've got a house we could rent for a couple of days?" She suggested after a lot of thinking. She glanced at Kiaan to see him looking out the window, as if he was trying to scan something. She unbuckled her seatbelt, moving closer to the edge of her seat, putting her hand on Kiaan's she squeezed it. He didn't look at her. He felt down, guilt and ashamed for pulling Jaanvi into this with him. He remained silent. "We'll get through this."

He exhaled, shaking his head for a moment. "I can't. I don't have a lot of friends in India and if I asl my staff members i-I'll look bad Jaanvi." He felt trapped.

"Yug Verma, was it?" She remembered the man Kiaan had introduced as his University friend to her.

"Nah." He muttered, tilting his face to her. Her eyes looked so innocent to him, it hurt him more to bring her in this situation. "He lives in Mumbai Jaanvi. Not Delhi." And they were in Delhi. "We can't go to my hotel beca--"