Bonus Chapter Two: One Million Special

This is legit my parents reaction known my book hit One Million reads. They don't believe me *laughs* and feel sorry for my readers for tolerating me. Lol. Now you know where I get it from.

Hello!!! This book hit One Million reads. I'm still shocked, thrilled and overwhelmed with the amount of love you all showered Jaanvi, Kiaan and Ansh with. It truly means a lot more than I can describe. This was a small (not) book of my imagination but you guys loved it so deeply thank you for all those massive constant votes, super motivating comments on every chapter—which I may add really inspired me to make Jaanvi and Kiaan both crazy—and recommending this book to your friends.

Published On 17/07/2019

Started Typing On – 16/07/2019 (5147 Words- NOT EDITED)

Bonus Chapter Two: One Million Special

~

Author's Pov: 11Yrs After Jaanvi and Kiaan's Marriage

"Do I look fine?" His voice hints a little bit of anxiousness. His dark silky hair gelled back after a new haircut he's just gotten yesterday. His shirt shone visibly very appealing making him look like a responsible man for having neat and tidy clothes. Pairing his white shirt with newly polished black work shoes he wore black pants.

Kiaan runs his hands down his pants in nervousness looking at his reflection in the mirror. Once being satisfied with his look he straightens up his black dress tie a little bit. He raises an eye at his eight year old daughter through the mirror, asking if he looked fine.

"You look fine, Daddy." She muttered for the fifth time, already huffing at his repeated question and rolls her eyes. Hundred percent Jaanvi's daughter. Kiaan can't help but smile at his daughter's expressions.

She had small shoulder length black straight hair. Not like Jaanvi. Ishanvi's mother had wavy hair but she had straight, adapted by her father. She had those earthy shallow eyes like her mother, turning into the most beautiful pairs of orbs he's ever seen when she smiles and also the deadly ones when she got angry. Her nose was sharp but medium sized like her father.

She flops onto her parent's king sized bed falling on her back letting a small giggle escape from her mouth. "You worry too much, Daddy." Kiaan gives one last look to himself before turning around and attack his daughter with his delicate fingers tickling her furiously.

"And you talk too much, Isha." He mimicked her voice, squeaking out like a little girl. She moves around the bed, her eyes barely open from all the giggling and joyful tears escape them. Her small hands covered with henna (dry) patterns go on her father's broad and well maintained shoulders to push him away from her. "

The big room echoed with the little girl's and her father's laughter when Kiaan's second born came inside the room wearing all black. His thin shiny black hair falls on his temple and he does nothing to push or blow them away in fact he liked it. The little eight year old looked incredibly handsome, if not, more than what Kiaan looked as an eight year old.

"Daddy mom's calling you." He winces and itches the bridge of his nose. Kiaan's and Ishanvi's eyes flew onto the family member. The father and daughter look at each other before bringing their attention back to the boy. "You don't love me, Daddy." His lower lip quivers in sadness and he folds his arms across his small chest to show how hurt he was.

"No. I do Via—" Kiaan starts to get up from the bed and kneels down to Viaan's height but his daughter cuts him off.

"Of course he doesn't." She mutters with attitude and pokes her tongue out at her few minutes older twin. She jumps of the bed, landing on her small feet before looking at him. "Daddy loves Ishanvi because I support him when Mom and Daddy argue."