5- Marry Him

Typed on - 04/10/2018 - Finished Typing On 06/10/2018
Chapter 5- Marry Him

Flash Back

I was fifteen when I started hating him. Kiaan.

Our families were close which is why we met often. We often played together. He was a handsome cute boy, I have to admit it but behind that beautiful face was a mischief boy I loathed. He always did something to piss me off or make me angry, sad and mad too.

There wasn't a single day when we didn't make fun of each other.

"So little Jaanvi likes Kiaan?" A girl from my class asks smiling stupidly. I didn't like her tone at all.

"What?" I nearly yell sitting on my chair in shock. "No! wh—who said this?" I ask trying to keep my voice nonchalant..

"Everyone knows Jaanvi don't hide it now. Everyone can see how much you love him." Tina mumbles looking directly at me and furrows. "I suggest you hide your emotions because he doesn't like you back." She warns.

"I—I don—" I trail of witnessing everyone looking at me. I was the centre of attention and I hate it. I could tell they were talking about me, everyone in my class was whispering something to each other with their muffled voices.

What else does it mean? They are looking at me while whispering so of course they are talking about me.

Seeking everyone's attention was never my motive, I hated it in fact. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. Picking up my bag I ran out the class holding my books closer to my chest. On my way out I could feel tears falling down my eyes.

I couldn't even see properly as the tears blurred my eyes, running fast without looking ahead I bump into someone.

"Hey, you okay?" I lift my eyes to see him. Kiaan. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asks holding my shoulders and warm eyes examine my body as if looking for some injuries. Strangely his voice sounds concerning.

I couldn't stop the tears, I just couldn't. "You." I push his hands away from me. "Aren't you satisfied with teasing me at my house and in front of your friends that you did this today? Why Kiaan? First I thought you just teased me in a friendly way but this is getting out of hand." I scream jabbing my finger at him, and wipe my tears, "I'll never forgive you! Never." I ran away crying my eyes out.

Humiliated.

I felt—feel—humiliated. I was the girl who got picked on because she didn't have a mother, a girl whose father was mute. That day the fun teasing stopped. The playful gestured stopped. It all turned into hate, hate for him.

I started hating him, a lot. Everyone knew how much I hate getting attention, how much I hate people talking about others or me. Everyone knew how much I hated rumours yet, I was part of one now.

Walking into my hero's room I saw him sitting on his desk working. Running over I hug him tightly crying on his chest.

"Jaave" His voice was alert, panicking but also welcoming. I felt his lips on my head.

"I—I have a headache Hero, I—it hurts. P—people a-are annoying. E-everyone's v—voice hurts! I-I feel enormous amount of sting in my head."

"Shhhh." I hear him console me.

Present

Being connected to Kiaan was the last thing I wanted to do. Aditi thought I was over reacting and over thinking about it. She doesn't understand what was bad about it. Maybe because she wasn't me? Maybe because she didn't care about people gossiping about her, in front of her.