70- 'Wingless Butterfly'

Started Typing On - 01/03/2019

Started Typing Again On - 02/03/2019

Chapter 70- 'Wingless Butterfly'

~

Author's Pov:

"How could you?" Why now her laughing had died once remembering they'll leave New York in few days. Thank you. She placed her hand on her Managlsutra (Wedding chain) fidgeting with it, with a bright smile. What else could a sad soul ask for rather than little bit of happiness. Happiness which she got after coming to this honeymoon. But of course, Kiaan had broken her though with his voice.

He stressed the word as if she cheated on him. That's exactly what Jaanvi thought. Aren't you supposed to say this when you catch a murderer from your family or something? She stayed quiet, sitting on the bed with the luggage in front of her. He stalked towards her, completely humiliated and irritated for sure. Once standing in front of her, he glared unhappily. "I'm talking to you." He waved his hand in front of her eyes.

"And I'm ignoring you." She replied, making a face before going back to stuffing some clothes inside the luggage.

"No you're not. If you were you wouldn't be replying to me." He murmured, sitting in front of her, the luggage in between the two couple, creating space. "We're not leaving yet, why are you packing?"

"Oh I'm just putting these clothes I brought inside." She pointed at the dresses, tops and jeans she had brought for herself, some for Aditi and one top for Rashi. Her smile had explained Kiaan that she'll happily talk about the clothes rather than the Tina incident. He nodded, scratching his head getting bored. "I'm impressed you know." She chirped, giving him a proud smile.

He arched his eyebrows upwards, giving her a questionable look. Jaanvi rolled her eyes at him before muttering quickly, "I saw the lizard emoji you put after Tina's name. I'm impressed!" she folded the dress properly, making some space inside the luggage. In between creating some space, Kiaan noticed a black folder in her luggage, looking up at her curiously he noticed she was too busy counting up the clothes. Taking this as a chance he grabbed the black folder, putting it under his shirt when she turned away from him, walking to the closet.

"You're going somewhere?" She asked, holding some of her new tops in her hand as she walked over to the bed. Lifting her eyes up, she noticed his back was facing her but he didn't move an inch. It looked suspicious to her but she didn't go in depth because of packing.

"Yeah, need to call someone." He murmured, crossing his fingers, hoping she doesn't speak further on.

"Ha, ha, go on. Ruined my movie night and now you want to talk." She murmured, rubbing her nose in annoyance. Sinking on her spot, she looked away from him, continuing to her advance packing. Why do I love this taunting Queen? He questioned, walking out the room. Getting out of their bedroom he wondered where to go with this file. Living room? No. Jaanvi could come there. Dhruv's room? No. it's close to their. Mum and dad's room. Yes. He took determined steps into his parents room, closing the door shut and locked it quickly. Sitting on the soft mattress in Indian style, he opened the black folder with his heartbeats raising. Something must be in here for a reason otherwise Jaanvi wouldn't bring it here.

Opening it up with his now sweaty hands, the first thing he saw was photos of Jaanvi, his father-in-law and his late mother-in-law. A smile curled up in his lips, admiring how much Jaanvi had loved her parents to an extend to carry them around with her. The first picture was of her mother and father in their college years. They looked into each other eyes, smiling. He took the photo out carefully from the folder, holding it into his hands with a grin lingering in his lips.