95- Oh Vomit!

Started Typing On - 30/03/2019 (8:50 PM)

Chapter 95- Oh Vomit!

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

'I'm broken, do you hear me?
I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I see,
I'm dancin' alone, I'm praying,
That your heart will just turn around'

Unfortunately, my husband doesn't have a heart. And neither does he turn the car around to stop at the pizza hut. It's ok, I'm noting everything down. I told him how badly I wish to eat pizza today but he replied, 'no. it's not good for your health, they use old dough and you are a neat freak? Right? Maybe their hands aren't clean?' He thought reminding me my own rules ad problems of being a neat freak would shut me up. Oh, it didn't.

"But I want to eat it. Turn the car around." I can't believe I'm talking so much. That also because of pizza, I barely eat four slices and I'm practically begging him. "Turn the car around." I tried to sound stern but it came out as a squeak.

"Definitely a bird." I heard him mutter something under his breath, shaking his head but grinning a little. I caught that.

"What did you say?" I frowned, folding my arms across my chest, trying to look strong. Great. You could see the blue veins from my hand till my elbow once I flipped my palms and some above my chest and below my neck, nowhere near strong. Kinda freaking me out but Kiaan hasn't noticed it. Of course he hasn't. I don't even let him hold my hand so noticing the veins is far ahead.

"Nothing." The deep voice said. I wanted to throw him into the sea and then leave him there, sulking. How could he sound so normal and happy after making me all craving for pizza?

"I'll eat one slice." I tried to crack a deal, trying to grin. It came out more of those weird smiles we may give elder uncles and aunties when they question 'can you cook?' and if the answer is an honest no they'd further on add, 'oh lord, what will you feed your husband?' and you-or I be like 'chapal' (Slipper) with an annoyed, frustrated and bitchy smile.

"Doesn't make any difference. Still going inside your stomach." He responded with a tight voice, now the smile was gone of his and mine.

No shit Sherlock, where else would it go? I remained silent, looking out the window seeing all the shops to my right. I turned the music off, glaring at Kiaan. I think he noticed it from the side of his eyes because the next thing he did was clear his throat. "This new girl started working in our company."

And you're telling me this because? It's not the first time he's telling me something like this. In those thirty one days he kept on saying how out-going and chilled out his co-workers are. Once he even spoke about this girl-maybe called Barba, why not just name her Bandar? (Monkey) Apparently she assumed Kiaan was single. Like unmarried. Like solo, like that song Solo by Demi. Like free. Free! He's not free. Like moneywise-price tag wise and generally. I'm not selling away my entertainment for even a one million dollars. So, what I was saying was she tho-

"She's so fit." Why would he empathise 'so' so much? He clearly know I'd look like a ball in few months, well, not that I have a choice. He doesn't make it easy does he? I gulp, taking my offended eyes away from him. I hate how brains work. His comment made me look at my own figure in a judgemental way.

She's like sooooo fit I mimicked, making a bitter face once he left the car to put some petrol in. If a girl praises another man it's all huge like 'don't you dare!' and guys can do anything? So not fair. By the time he sat on his seat I was busy playing candy crush on my phone. If I could get paid for being over one thousand levels I'm sure I'd be rich by now.