57- Confessed The Truth

ps, from now on Jaanvi and Kiaan's relationship would be different :)

Started Typing On - 15/02/2019

Chapter 57- Confessed The Truth

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

Did he for real just lock me in here? I should be angry but unlike normal people, I was offended. Kaha raj mahal mein rahi-he serious expects me to sleep inside this car? (I use to live in a palace)

(She didn't live in a palace but her house was big, she was living with full facilities. And it's just a saying in Hindi.)

I don't believe this. I was beyond pissed. It was dark, the only light I saw were on the road as cars passed by. Making a face, I laid on the passenger seat in defeat, looking out the window waiting for him to turn up.

"He's not that cruel is h--" my own sentence was cut off my phone. I held it in my hand seeing a message from Kaan, aka Kiaan. Unlocking the phone I saw a picture he sent me. "This bastard." I hissed in frustration!

The picture was a selfie. Kiaan laying on the bed shirtless, hugging the big white pillow to his chest. Just below the picture he wrote, 'my comfortable bed.' "Let me get out of here, if I don't change your 'comfortable bed,' into a 'disaster' then change my name!" I shouted, pushing the few strands of hair behind my ear.

Typing away in anger, I wrote, 'get some clothes on pink gorilla looking monkey pig.' Hitting sent, I flamed in anger and annoyance. Tapping my leg in irritation I waited for his reply.

After a minute I heard the same noise from my phone. Opening my phone I read,

'A gorilla can't be a monkey nor can it be pink and they are black. Not being racist but hones. I'm sending you a link, just check it out and study a little. Wait-does that mean you're into the Gorilla booty?'

"WHAT?" I yelled in shock. "EWW" I could honest imagine a gorilla. "Oh god, idiot!" I read further on,

'A monkeys can't be a pig. Pigs are pink and fat, they live in mud. Though you're not less dirtier than mud but I'm not that mean. Monkeys like banana and I don't like B A N A N A S, do you? I mean sometimes you do act like a monkey. You know? They opening their mouths and showing their tongues, You do that. OH MY GOD! I think I just discovered who you really are!'

"And then he calls me stupid. It's all your fault Hero." I muttered. Itching my nose in anger I typed away, 'A simple reply to my simple comment would work.' I wriggled my nose, narrowing my eyes as I hit send. I could already imagine and sense him enjoying all this.

He replied back saying, 'Are you repeating my suggestions back to me Mrs stubborn? Wasn't it you who gave me a lecture on blind people? Should I send you a link on the increasing percentages of people turning blind?'

"What is this?" I dropped my phone on my lap, pulling my hair. "That's why a Scorpio shouldn't marry another Scorpio. Ok, fine, I give indirect replies but someone has to be smart right? Why is he acting like me? Like a kid?" I pouted, crying in anger. "I want bed. I want food. And I want leg-no leg. Just pillow that I could put my weight on."

His fault. He lost his chances of having me hugging him to sleep, with my legs tangled onto his. I huffed and I puffed and blew out some air. But nothing moved. Yeah, well this isn't a house made by three little pigs.

'Open the bloody door you idiot! I locked the car but your inside, for once use your senses. Pull the lock up but don't forget to push it done once you're closing the door. I've married a psycho plus stupid, mental, useless, idiot girl!' I read his new message. I bit my inner cheek in embarrassment.