104- Back Home

Chapter NOT edited.

Started Typing On - 07/04/2019

Chapter 104- Back Home

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

"Ok, fine then. Show me how to tie a diaper." I nearly choked on my water hearing his annoyed voice. That was easy. Trust me, he says I'm stubborn but he's no less. For the past five minutes he's been trying to tie Ishaan's diaper, I offered to help but he think he's got everything under control.

I give him the -are-you-sure-eye- and he just shoots me a dagger before sitting on the bed beside Ishaan. I place the glass on the desk and walk over to Ishaan who was surprisingly calm. All he does was cry, smile a little and then again cry. It makes me laugh seeing Kiaan trying so hard not to sleep in the mornings, well, he was on top of the cloud for a baby and here it is.

He just scowls at me and drops his pinky onto Ishaan's finger

He just scowls at me and drops his pinky onto Ishaan's finger. Ishaan gladly accepts his finger and brings it closer to his big eyes like he's trying to examine what he was holding. He makes little noises now and then and we both chuckle.

I was pinning his leg down to tie the sides of the diaper but he doesn't stop kicking his legs around. "Ishaan." I make sure not to hold his leg firmly but just gently put my palms on his leg so he knows I'm here. He lets out a panicking scream and I quickly try to tie up his diaper. My fingers were buttoning up his blue letterman rompers that Nidhi had gifted but he cried harder. "You don't listen, do you?" I pick him up into my arms.

Kiaan gives me a look and I sit on the bed in front of him with Ishaan in my arms. "What?" I ask Kiaan who falls on the bed, cracking up.

"You're asking him to listen. Have you forgotten who his mother is?" Kiaan rolls on his side and puts his weight on his right hand and watches me trying to stop Ishaan from crying further on. "We should go in November second week. I'm hoping his passport would be or should be here." He murmurs reaching out to take the blanket on top of the pillow.

Passing it over to me I wrap Ishaan into it since his clothes aren't buttoned up. I pinch his tiny nose a little bit before looking at the patiently waiting Kiaan for my response. "Maybe Dec--"

"It's been almost a year, Jaanvi. Situations have changed and you've started improving way before Ishaan was born. I'm sure you're ready to visit your family. You should be fine, I'll be there. Trust me, if I even felt a little bit of hesitation I won't pressure you on flying back to India. It's only a visit, we aren't staying there." He drops on his back, glaring at the white ceiling. "We last saw Juhi in papa's house in November end in twenty-eighteen and it's the first week of October in twenty-nineteen. It's been long. And they all want to see Ish."

I look down at my two weeks old son. I felt guilty. The exhausted sigh escaped me and I just held him close to me like he'd run away from me. "Fine. Book the tickets j-just don't hassle around it, his birth certificate hasn't even come yet."