68- 'It's Me'

Started Typing On - 26/02/2019 (9.05 PM)

Chapter 68- 'It's Me'

~

Author's Pov:

It was like the same two people who hated each other-thought they did-were running around the house again, the only difference was, they weren't kids now. They were mature-let say, just adults now. Not being a kid made thing a little awkward sometimes. As kids Jaanvi usually sat on Kiaan's back so he couldn't get up, or get pissed off. As an adult she was well aware of the fact she'll never do that.

She ran inside the room, it slipped out of her head to lock the door before walking in. Looking at the empty room, she opened the cupboard to see four pairs of white shirts. Wait! She took one out, holding it into her arm, examining it. He didn't bring four white shirts. He brought only two New York. Kiaan ran into the room, sighing in relief. She hasn't cut it yet.

He walked over to her, standing behind her small body. Sensing someone else's warm body behind her, she questioned. "Don't tell me you had extra four pairs of white shirts here." She couldn't understand his love for white, or the need to have total of twelve same coloured shirts. That's waste of money.

"Shut up." He muttered, not happy with the look and tone she asked the question in. He took it to heart, after all white was his favourite. He snatched the shirt from her hand, putting it back on the cupboard. Holding her wrist, he moved her out of the way, closing the cupboard door. Now he stood leaning on the cupboard door, all covered up by his body. He smirked, folding his arms "Now tear it apart."

She just stood there dumbfounded. Her lips twitched up first then turning into a thin line, not happy with his smirk. It was unfair in her view. She was small and he was big, covering up the whole cupboard door behind his back. But Jaanvi was always determined, least against him she was. She tried to push him but luck wasn't in her hand.

Rakshas. (Demon---Basically someone tall and big type.) The frustration was visible on her face. She clutched her shorts, annoyed at his stupid behaviour. "Move." She emphasised the single word with such anger and annoyance. She looks like a mini lion. He thought, chuckling at his thought.

Did my voice come out shaky? She questioned her brain, but quickly shook it away eyeing Kiaan. "Move away!"

"Or else?" he replied, giving her a challenging look. He leaned forward, gazing at her like she was his prey. She took a step back, her confidence shaking but didn't show it on her face. Taking small steps back she pulled her index finger out.

"S-stop." She stuttered, gulping down the feeling erupting in her stomach. Jaanvi wanted to look away from his intimidating brown orbs but her ego didn't let her. Every time she tried to look strong it made her look even weaker inside and out. Kiaan wanted to laugh seeing the lion turn into a mouse within seconds but compressed it by biting his inner cheek. Every step he took closer to her made her shake, not in fear but worried about what was going to happen.

She was trying to stay away from Kiaan but after talking to Aditi she realised she has made a wrong decision. If she wanted to remain far she shouldn't have married him. She knew it somewhere in her heart during the wedding preparations that one day, just one day Kiaan would expect her to be an actual, real life. The one day he wouldn't behave like he hates her, or wants to annoy her. But Jaanvi never when that day would come or how she was supposed to react.

She always had trouble admitting her feelings to others. Even now she can't admit that she loves him or feels like she is falling for him. But she knew she had kissed him. Not for the first time. The first time could have been a mistake but mistakes can't be repeated again and again. And I was equally passionate. She thought, biting her lip in nervousness.