37- 'Three Years'

Question - What's your favourite romantic story in Wattpad?

Answer- I was Never Yours, Devil for a Husband, Bound of Law and Win Her Heart.

(They are all in my Reading list if you want to check them out.)

Started Typing On - 28/12/2018

Chapter 37- 'Three Years'

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

"Di (sister) was it Kiaan Jiju?" (Brother-in-law) Jai asked me the same question for the fifth time this morning. I was drying my hair as well as talking to Jai.

"It wasn't him Jai." I assured him sounding honest, which I definitely wasn't. I feel bad for Jai because I'm sure aunty scolded him every minute she saw him but it was funny. Very funny. I bit my inner cheek stopping myself from laughing while he whined.

"Di!" He yelled getting irritated. "Do you even know what songs were playing when she skipped that Desi Boyz song, hoping the bhajan will turn up?" I hummed in return, "Shake karaan, baby doll, sheila ki jawani and then it was kundi mat khadkao raja! Can you believe it? I mean what does that song even mean?" I could sense the annoyance in his voice but I couldn't help my laugh.

I died in laughed as I fell on the bed giggling so hard. Oh Kiaan. The selection of songs won my heart. "Ummm, the last song means, 'Don't knock love, just come inside.'" Finishing of my sentence I laughed rolling on my stomach putting the phone close to my ear hearing my cousin sigh.

It was funny ok?

"I know the meaning di!" (Sister) he replied empathising every word deeply. Still not helping my growing laughter. "You know what ma asked me? She said, 'my son is getting shameless day by day! Is this what you're doing? Asking girls not to lock the door so you can come inside!' god di (Sister) I'm so embarrassed, I'm innocent yet I feel embarrassed! God, she'll never stop taunting me about this, w-what if she says it in front of Aditi?"

"I have a question. Answer seriously ok?" I became serious, rolling on my back know since my elbows were hurting. After hearing a 'ask,' from him I looked up at the ceiling. "Did you show her the baby doll video?" I died in laughter imagining Chachi's (aunty) eyes popping out after looking at the music video.

But then I remember. If she watched that video I'm sure Jai wouldn't be alive right now.

"DIIIIII!!" I heard his roar from the line, in an instant I moved the phone away from my ear not wanting to be deaf.

"So you've seen the video?" I teased giggling, imagining his face going all red like a tomato. 

"I hate you."

"Aww, I love you too brother. But tell me did she watch it?" Hearing him groan over the phone I laughed in delight. My cheeks were hurting from all the laughing. I blame Kiaan for this. "Acha fine, sorry. But listen."

"Go on." He asked uninterestingly.

I composed myself before speaking once again.

"Did she hear this line, 'You Soniyo, She Put Up A Show
Unless I'm Impress, Baby I Gotta Go
I Won't Mind Tell You That I Take You Floor
But Tonight No Bites
Cause The Wife Will Know' did she?"

"You are NOT helping!" With that he hung up on me, leaving me helplessly laughing my ass off. Oh god, Kiaan should have told me about his plan before, than I would have stayed watching the whole drama unfolding in front of my eyes.