49- They Love Each Other

I think my BEST chapter till date!

I seriously wrote this chapter like I was talking to you guys. Do let me know if you liked this type of writing style.

Started Typing On - 13/01/2019

Chapter 49- They Love Each Other

~

Author's Pov:

You know that feeling when you seem to notice something but you ignore it casually and later on in future you realize, 'damn, I knew something was wrong.' That's what they both felt right now. Not about each other but about different topics.

Jaanvi tried but she couldn't take her mind of her gut feeling. She felt like something is going to happen, something wrong. She didn't know what though.

Her husband, Kiaan was worried knowing Tina was aware of his presence in New York. He never liked her. She was always loud, fighting for attention. If he hadn't kissed Jaanvi few hours ago it wouldn't matter as much but now that he has, he's worried. Really worried about what trouble Tina would bring along.

The girl was known for creating problems and Jaanvi was known for ending it, he just didn't want to be stuck between two women. One women he didn't care about and the other his wife, who he stared feeling something for. Something more than what he felt at fourteen.

Fourteen. Thirteen years ago he fell for her laugh. That's right, he started liking her for her laugh. He noticed how beautiful her laugh was to him. He didn't feel any songs playing in the background how they describe in Bollywood movies but his heart skipped a beat. His heart skipped many beats after that day. The prankster Kiaan died at fourteen, to be replaced by a Kiaan who did anything for her.

(Imagine he's 14 and she's 12)

At fifteen he heard she was having a bad stomach pain, little did he know it was common for girls when they are on their period. The thirteen year old was at home, groaning, crying and super angry at her cramps. She didn't have her father home that day to help. Her grandma was sleep because she was sick. And her aunty, she didn't care and neither was she aware that Jaanvi started her period few months ago.

Flash Back (Kiaan was 15 and Jaanvi was 13)

He didn't ask his mum anything, he went straight on his laptop to google on ways to help a girl with stomach-ache. Reading through all the details the young boy rod on his bicycle all the way to the pharmacy, for her, only and only her.

"Can you please give me paracetamol and sanitary pads?" The young Kiaan smiled at the old man whose eyes were wide listening to the little boy talking with no shame. With confidence. "Oh yes and do you have chocolate? Dark Kit Kat?" Dark chocolate may help her. He thought grinning to himself.

"Say that again?" The old man wanted to confirm whether he heard it right or wrong.

Kiaan looked at the man, raising his eyebrows but thought the man had hearing problems so he repeated, "Uncle one packet of paracetamol and sanitary pads." He smiled waiting patiently for the man to move.