35- The Y's

Started Typing On - 27/12/2018

Chapter 35- The Y's

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

It was decided that Asha would be doing the shopping for the café from now on. At first she tried using excuses but later on agreed noticing I was serious.

I was currently sitting at my dad's house waiting for my very busy and nice husband to arrive. Dad had invited us over for dinner, he says it's important after marriage. I was more than happy to see my dad, so I left the café coming straight home.

"Are you sure he's even coming?" Aunty asked glancing at the clock. It was around eight pm already.

"Yes he is." To be honest, I don't know. But they don't know that I don't know. What's wrong in lying? I couldn't just say 'I never texted him asking about his whereabouts because I'm angry with him,' if I said that I'm sure chachi (aunty) would have lectured me.

Dad raised his both hands indicating we'll wait for Kiaan. I smiled saying, "Yes, we'll wait for him hero." I looked at my cousins seeing them communicating through their eyes. Maybe they were hungry? "If you're hungry Jai and Rashi you can eat, it's ok."

I just wanted to put it out there. They honesty didn't had to wait for us.

"N-no, no. It's ok di (Sister) we'll wait for Jiju." (Brother-in-law) Rashi spoke sitting down on the couch next to me. "I heard you're going to New York soon for your honeymoon." She whispered, wriggling her eyebrows in a mischief way at me.

"Right, you want to come along?" I questioned back a bit seriously. I seriously don't know if our relationship would be normal like before. Whenever Rashi talks to me it doesn't feel real or genuine. It feels all fake and sometimes even buttering to an extent. She was always she shy, minding her own business girl.

There were chances that I was just over thinking after what happened that night. The fight did make me realise many things, which I never knew before.

You're just over thinking. I think to myself.

"Jiju came." (Brother-in-law) I heard Jai shout in excitement. Someone's happy? It seems like Rashi read my expressions which is why she said,

"He's just excited for the food." I laughed remembering how crazy Jai is behind food. Nothing can come in between his love and passion for food. Not even a girl.

I saw Kiaan walking into the house with his shirts top two buttons undone, his messy hair which he ran his fingers through quickly. His face passing my father the brightest smile possible as he bent down touching his feet for blessings. The dimples were very well visible, glowing his beautiful face even more.

He was talking to my father about somethings. His expressions clearly showed how carefully he was listening to his father-in-law, engaged deep into the conversation. His white shirt sleeves were rolled up, just few inches below his elbow giving clear view of his strong muscles popping out. The tie was hanging lose, as if he just loosened it before walking in.

In one word, perfect.

For me.

"Jaave." I heard my father call out for me. I stood up quickly walking over to the two men looking at me. When I was standing up I saw Jai and Rashi were nowhere near. I was now wondering where they were.

"Yes dad?" I asked standing in front of him, not giving Kiaan a single glance.

Dad gestured me with his hands trying to say, 'take Kiaan to your room. He needs to freshen up.' I looked at Kiaan seeing him stunned at dad's hand gestured.