9| Shorter than your Temper

Suggested Song: Punching in a Dream by The Naked and Dream

Carmen's POV

"I'll see you in a little bit. Im not going to class today. I've gotta go see mum" Sarah says as she gives me a hug

I waved goodbye and walked on to the campus.

The one thing that sucked about Sarah not going to class today, was that I had to deal with Professor Drayl today.

She was the meanest bitch you've ever met.

She dragged a student out by the ear once.

The huge rumour was that she was actually on the run after she murdered her husband.

It wasn't true of course. But I always like to pretend Campus gossip was true.

Makes Uni more interesting.

I walked through the lone crowds that had been separated into groups around the University Campus.

I made my way back slowly to the dormitories to grab some things before I left.

Thankfully the doors were open because it was almost half day already.

I grab my knotted headphones out of my pocket and slide them in my ears, turning on my music.

Last night was an interesting night.

Staying with Will in his room was something I never expected to happen.

And whatever happened last night with his 'prank', was definitely strange.

It made me feel sick, but in a good way.

Like the sort of sick that you happen to get on the day of school that you don't want to go to.

I make my way up the stairs and into my dorm.

Martha is sleeping heavily on the bed wearing the dress she wore the night before.

I take it, she hadn't moved since the early hours this morning.

Her hair was spralled across her pillow and face.

She smelt like liquor still and her snoring was enough to wake the dorm next door.

I'm glad I have classes today, because otherwise I would have to spend the day looking after a very sick Martha.

Though she looked... Somewhat peaceful now, I could only imagine the headache that would be greeting her wakening.

It made me sick just thinking about it.

It made me almost sorry for her.

I grab the blanket that's been thrown on the floor and lay it gently over her.

I grab a few things out my closet and chuck them on.

They are just simple and cute.