43| Still Hanging On

Suggested Song: Sore Tummy by PAWS (kinda a hipster song lol)

Carmen's POV

I piled into Will's small car. I luckily got there before the other boys and jumped into the passenger seat as Will got in the driver's.

JJ, George and Simon were stuffed in the back.

I knew JJ because he had come around with Stephen a few times. But I only knew Simon from his channel 'Miniminter'.

I grab Will's aux cord and plug it into my phone as he grins as me and turns the car on.

"Better not pick any shit music pretty girl!" JJ called from back seat.

I turn around and poke my tongue out.

He just smirks back.

I scroll through Spotify and find a song. I decide to play 'Jumpsuit by Twenty One Pilots'.

Will immediately looks at me and smirks.

"Alright girly. This is alright" JJ says as Will pulls out of the garage following Stephen in his car, with Alex, James and Gee behind us.

There was a lot of people coming these next two weeks. That's why it made sense that Stephen was renting out the whole villa.

It was dark outside as we drive through the city streets.

The next song that blasts through the radio is 'Bad Guy by Billie Eilish'.

Everyone just listens to the music.

I immediately tap my toes with the catchy beat. I smile as Will makes turns and pulls through lights. I begin to move my head with the mesmerizing music.

I see Will glance over and smirk at how dorky I was being. But... Fuck it.

When we get to the restaurant, I hop out first and direst Will into the park to make sure he didn't hit anything.

When he's in, everyone else gets out and I just wait, sitting on Will's Bonet.

I watched the boys walk up to me, then I stood up and walked along beside Will, behind JJ, George and Simon.

We walk up to the front door as a few cars full of our friends unpack behind us.

Stephen is inside, talking to the front man about their reservation.

The man nods knowingly and we follow Stephens car full of people. They lead us to a separate room with a long table.

Stephen sits down, and gestures the rest of us to follow his lead.

I sit down in between Will and Callum.

Another guy I only knew from his YouTube channel 'Calfreezy'.

By now, the other car loads of people had started pouring in. I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Gee.

She smiled and waved as she walked passed. I returned her gesture.

Stephen was right at the end of the table. As soon as everyone had sat down, Stephen pulled out his camera and started vlogging.

I wasn't sure whether Stephen was big in vlogs, but he seemed so natural.

I did vlogs sometimes. But I felt more comfortable in front of a camera when I was sitting down. I didn't like the idea of carrying around a camera all day while others look at me.

It felt a bit evasive.

I needed my space. And if there was one thing certain, fans were smart.

Fucking smart.